• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Taylor can agree... clicking "view it anyway" on my ignore list EVEN if it was just once is bad for my health.

"Perfect sense as *blah blah*" with FE13's pairings just makes my blood boil... and it's from the person I dislike heavily when they won't shut up when someone even just MENTIONS her OTPs.

I think Taylor can agree... clicking "view it anyway" on my ignore list EVEN if it was just once is bad for my health.

"Perfect sense as *blah blah*" with FE13's pairings just makes my blood boil... and it's from the person I dislike heavily when they won't shut up when someone even just MENTIONS her OTPs.

This is about the thread where someone asked who to marry Chrom to, isn't it?

And since I know who you're talking about... yes, it's bad for your health.

HA HA, YOU NO MESS WITH LO WANG

Tell me how it is when you get around to it.

Just did the prologue and the first chapter.

It's pretty nice so far. Fairly humoristic, but not really in a racist way, though obviously there's a few wang jokes. There's a lot of powers that have different inputs such as double tap d and then right click to heal. The graphics are alright and the music is fun, but the game is really good with slashing physics. It's like Skyward Sword but without swinging your arms.

I think I'll enjoy Wang's sidekick though. Some kind of good, if crazed, demon.

Edited by Woodshooter

hXhcJV3.png

And to this day I still haven't recruited Cynthia on my Lunatic+ file.

Aside of Lucina, I don't have a single kid.

Inigo can be recruited because Chrom x Olivia, and he even starts with capped stats, but I don't bother for now.

How's the level progression, and the weapons and stuff.

Sadly the levels are pretty damn linear, but then again it's often the case with FPS games. There are a lot of secrets though and I generally suck at finding them. First level had eight, I only got two.

So far I only have the katana and the revolver. With the preorder I should be able to get two different katanas and a sledgehammer as well. Supposedly the weapons aren't that great until they're upgraded though and are mostly used for boss fights.

There's a lot of depth in the upgrades you can get, which is quite interesting considering the variety of powers around.

WITH JUNPEI.

/JUNPEI/

I like Fury Sparks.

Damn right.

OMFG~! I still need to get P4A, though. Dagnabbit having a wtfmassive wishlist...

Get it dammit.

Fight with me.

With crappy me. Auto combo lyfe

SO OLD, GTFO SCRUB

But there is a new character confirmed for the update (aside from the already-confirmed Junpei & Yukari). So I guess there's that.

/shrugs

It's a completely new character (a la Labrys).

He looks stupid.

Aye. He is.

Probably another cocky and all high and mighty one.

Also cremation is tomorrow. :c