• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Morning ye threaders.

It's close enough really. Maybe back then we didn't mind so much about linearity.

Pretty much. Those who bought the game on preorder on Steam got a 75% off coupon for any Devolver game or Hard Reset, which is done by the same developper and is in the same genre, albeit more sci-fi than fantastic.

It's the only one I bought for myself. Another one was forced into me and is basically some sort of sword stance that deals bonus damage or something. Haven't read too much into it, but it looks like Mitsurugi's Mist stance in Soul Calibur.

That's possible. Though I played DN3D (seriously) just recently.

Pretty cool of them to do that.

Interesting. Good to have a bit more in-depth combat in a FPS. Reminds me a bit of Dark Messiah and Breakdown.

And I blame Nightmare for the other part.

Now what did I do.

http://forums.grandbell.net/index.php/topic,3045.40.html

Your alot awesomer than he is.

You were a legend of your time.

But that's not me. I was never even on FESS. My first foray into FE was in 2007, and I only signed up on SF in 2008, which was the first and only FE fandom I got into.

Anyway, there's still a lot for me to do to become a legend. But it will happen one day, because that's my goal.

Edited by Nightmare

But that's not me. I was never even on FESS. My first foray into FE was in 2007, and I only signed up on SF in 2008, which was the first and only FE fandom I got into.

Anyway, there's still a lot for me to do to become a legend. But it will happen one day, because that's my goal.

And your well on your way.

You've discarded your ol self for a new beginning. That's how legendary you are showing.

But...

You feel as though that you've got a long way to go for this thread. You're well on your way to shooting what you so desire bit by bit each day by your new goal.

You feel as though that you've got a long way to go for this thread. You're well on your way to shooting what you so desire bit by bit each day by your new goal.

Well yes, but I feel like you still think I'm the Nightmare from FESS.

Well yes, but I feel like you still think I'm the Nightmare from FESS.

No way.

You've made a change all for this thread; and, or something else in general, TE/Marthur, whoever else to aim for. Something else that you have in mind that you surely will be getting soon. Your new plan surely will come into fruition soon enough.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Rest time.

Affirmative.

It's already 1:37AM in my area though I'll still be around tonight till 3.

No way.

You've made a change all for this thread; and, or something else in general, TE/Marthur, whoever else to aim for. Something else that you have in mind that you surely will be getting soon. Your new plan surely will come into fruition soon enough.

Okay then...

I think it was only 14 hours but it still hurts. I'll just do a chrom x my unit solo now. I still haven't unlocked Lunatic + after having the game since launch.