FE4 THREAD

Fia

Lol, this thread started 10 days before '09.

It really started in early 2009 though, starting with the Ultima people.

Rhythm Tengoku~~~ <3<3<3

I got perfect PERFECT on all 50 songs in the DS version.

The GBA was way harder, though, for some reason. I PERFECT'd a few songs, but the I couldn't do much more without save-stating.

Ne'er played the Wii one, unfortunately.

Also, Shirley, depression is bad for your psychological health.

Nice.

Yeah the GBA version is really strict with timing from my experience. The songs with Japanese in them really didn't help.

Wii version is great. You should get it if you have the chance.

Edited by Marthur

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Why maybe

I'm okay with chicken

Though many times it's prepared very blandly, I agree

All in all, I tend to prefer bovine meat I suppose

Being too attached is an issue

But being attached isn't

Cherish the bonds you create, Shirley

Don't be so ready to get rid of them

GO EIN

To be fair, I never bothered reading Ayanami's posts fully. Not even a single one of them.

I don't like talking badly of disabled people (since he's obviously autistic - in the proper sense of the word), but

You shouldn't be listening to what he says

You really effing shouldn't

Very silly indeed

We get paid to do what others can't or don't want to do

I forgot.

Perhaps... I've just gotten tired of eating chicken too. And what's bovine? I'm dumb.

I think I'm a little too attached sometimes. I don't want to get rid of them, but sometimes I wonder if it's better for the other person if I wasn't around.

What. Go penguin?

I don't either in all honesty, but the spam and notifications from the chat gets on my nerve so I just clicked it to get rid of the notification so some words get caught in my eyes. And it hurts. Like... I told Vashi... saying stuff like "you won't be a garbage pit anymore, you won't be like the Skype chat and LTP thread" about FE4 thread, and LTP = Last to Post Wins.

I know I shouldn't, and I'm probably overreacting. I think my depression is messing with me right now so everything is distorted. I feel like I don't know anything anymore.

THANKS.

I suppose. Or something....

What happened, dude

ah, what happened? hope things get better for you bro

damn the last time i drank alone i got too drunk. i stayed in bed for like 2 hours

Just feeling overall sad, mostly because my vacation will end in one week and I'll have to leave lots of things behind. Now I'm just a little angry, but nothing terrible.

I forgot.

Perhaps... I've just gotten tired of eating chicken too. And what's bovine? I'm dumb.

I think I'm a little too attached sometimes. I don't want to get rid of them, but sometimes I wonder if it's better for the other person if I wasn't around.

What. Go penguin?

I don't either in all honesty, but the spam and notifications from the chat gets on my nerve so I just clicked it to get rid of the notification so some words get caught in my eyes. And it hurts. Like... I told Vashi... saying stuff like "you won't be a garbage pit anymore, you won't be like the Skype chat and LTP thread" about FE4 thread, and LTP = Last to Post Wins.

I know I shouldn't, and I'm probably overreacting. I think my depression is messing with me right now so everything is distorted. I feel like I don't know anything anymore.

THANKS.

I suppose. Or something....

okay

cattle and stuff

and that makes you silly

relationships (be them friendship, work or whatever) are two-way roads

if someone is just giving with no reward, they'll eventually jump ship

yes, go penguin

yes, you're overreacting

you're paying attention to someone whose opinion is... distanced from reality, to put it nicely

stop that

it can't be helped

would you pay someone to do something you can and like doing

Just feeling overall sad, mostly because my vacation will end in one week and I'll have to leave lots of things behind. Now I'm just a little angry, but nothing terrible.

Leave lots of things behind? Edited by OldMan

And of course I'm talking about mid/late 2009 here.

Why would that make me silly

That's like saying being sick is bad for your health.

I know~ I'm just saying useless stuff.

Because you use something not-so-complimentary Shirley said, which had nothing to do with Ayanami, and then you apply it.

No, no, no. Physical ailments, unless chronic, are more temporary. Psychological ailments can carry over for a long time, and severely affect one's lifestyle, thought, and relationships. And that's not good.

It really started in early 2009 though, starting with the Ultima people.

Nice.

Yeah the GBA version is really strict with timing from my experience. The songs with Japanese in them really didn't help.

Wii version is great. You should get it if you have the chance.

The Ultima people?

I know, right? I even went so far in the Alien-shooter one, that the side-kick-girl-person said something like, "Are you even human"? Lol.

It was fun, though. I think the fact that I was playing it on a computer/iPod, both with inconvenient finger-placement, didn't do much good.

Hm, okay. If I ever get my hands on another Wii, that is...

ahh :(

leaving lots of things huh? that sucks.

ahh :(

leaving lots of things huh? that sucks.

Missing people is terrible, ain't it?

Oh, you study in another town right

Gotta keep in touch, man

Internet and stuff

Yeah, but actually having physical contact matters a lot. Kinda sucks, but it's life.

I know~ I'm just saying useless stuff.

Because you use something not-so-complimentary Shirley said, which had nothing to do with Ayanami, and then you apply it.

No, no, no. Physical ailments, unless chronic, are more temporary. Psychological ailments can carry over for a long time, and severely affect one's lifestyle, thought, and relationships. And that's not good.

I see

It had so little to do with Ayanami... that it was Ayanami after all.

And that's already going on

Yeah, but actually having physical contact matters a lot. Kinda sucks, but it's life.

Well, I suppose my brother gets a bit depressed all alone in Rio das Ostras, too

yeah, i know how you feel. shit made me feel really sad. i only see like a few friends. the rest of them moved on to somewhere else.

it really sucks, but that's life

The Ultima people?

They somehow felt threatened because our page count was getting bigger than theirs and so they started to post like this.

I think I remember a time when some would even tell newcomers to avoid us in the introduction threads.

Edited by Marthur

They somehow felt threatened because our page count was getting bigger than theirs and so they started to post like this.

I think remember a time when some would even tell newcomers to avoid us in the introduction threads.

Ohmygersh, that sounds so, like, childish, y'know?

Spamming because a "rival" thread. (I stopped turning pages after 7 consecutive pages of spam. -_-)

It's just a damn thread.

And they even went that far... *tsk tsk tsk*

Edited by Fruity Insanity

Well, I suppose my brother gets a bit depressed all alone in Rio das Ostras, too

I do have friends in Pelotas but damn, I just love my hometown

yeah, i know how you feel. shit made me feel really sad. i only see like a few friends. the rest of them moved on to somewhere else.

it really sucks, but that's life

Same here... Heh. I guess the Mumu way does make sense.

okay

cattle and stuff

and that makes you silly

relationships (be them friendship, work or whatever) are two-way roads

if someone is just giving with no reward, they'll eventually jump ship

yes, go penguin

yes, you're overreacting

you're paying attention to someone whose opinion is... distanced from reality, to put it nicely

stop that

it can't be helped

would you pay someone to do something you can and like doing

Oh. Uh...... uhhhhhhh....

What. D: I know I'm silly, but why that?

I know they are... yet... hmm, or maybe I forgot that too. I'm such a wreck... what am I to do with myself?

My depression is just attacking and I'm not sure where from. All my views are distorted. Everything affects me, whether it be online or offline. Paying attention and being bothered by something that ... well, something that shouldn't bother me.

I wish I can. How how how. D:

I guess not.

I guess not. I used to like my job. And then I kept doing people favors and everything.

Oh. Uh...... uhhhhhhh....

What. D: I know I'm silly, but why that?

I know they are... yet... hmm, or maybe I forgot that too. I'm such a wreck... what am I to do with myself?

My depression is just attacking and I'm not sure where from. All my views are distorted. Everything affects me, whether it be online or offline. Paying attention and being bothered by something that ... well, something that shouldn't bother me.

I wish I can. How how how. D:

I guess not.

I guess not. I used to like my job. And then I kept doing people favors and everything.

what

you know why

what is ein going to do with you, shirley

i'm kinda trying to help you do that

yeah, gotta work on that