FE4 THREAD

Fia

fruit ninjaaaaa

don't call me a nobodyyyyy :<

Well, I'm sor-ry for not seeing you if you were an anon. -_-'

ALSO, Y U SHUT DOWN, US GOVERNMENT?!

NOT NOW, WHEN THE US DEBT CEILING IS ABOUT TO CAP!

I don't like Obama.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I read your response TE... and now I'm left to question or contemplate or something that... have I been led astray from the path of the penguins? okay, that wasn't meant to sound 100% serious but not exactly a joke either... is this a punishment? and like... I feel like I've been pretty much abandoned by everyone in my vicinity... The only solace I feel like I can really find is either this thread or the penguin [Ein]... and all of you are so far away. My therapist never returned my call either from 12:30 pm even though I said it was an emergency.

why are you even walking the path of the penguins

punishment from whom, for what

obviously i can't talk about the abandonment part because well, i don't know anything

but in the end, a therapist can't solve your issues

at best, they can guide you a bit so you can deal with them yourself

but usually, they're paid to hear rants

Easy: Waifu.

FE13 is a single player game that has no "best" configuration for kids.

Even if there was, there's no point.

And yet my inbox gets spammed asking for advice when I literally say everywhere that "I DON'T CARE".

How poplar

G-Great...

Another morning of pain that isn't real and bloodstains splattered across the walls...

They'll go away soon...

Maybe tea will help...

Oh... it's Fia's birthday today? I'll send a message...

Edited by Vashiane

Hi Vashi.

why are you even walking the path of the penguins
punishment from whom, for what
obviously i can't talk about the abandonment part because well, i don't know anything
but in the end, a therapist can't solve your issues
at best, they can guide you a bit so you can deal with them yourself
but usually, they're paid to hear rants

I was merely being silly! I meant as in like... I got led astray from Ein, in a way... or it's like...

.... I don't even know. I let one person affect me so much...

but well, I know therapists can't... it's just... I wanted someone to talk to so badly, like to hear their voice but I... well, I guess I could have talked to my boss or something but I didn't know what to say. I was just feeling perpetually sad the whole day yesterday. And then I actually felt better later on, and then it dove downwards.

I'm all over the place, sorry. >___> I just woke up and then decided I learn something fucking stupid. okay maybe next time I'll just PM you or something.

why am I awake now. I slept at like 3 am and woke up at 7:30.

Yeah, seems to me like a serious case of people who just can't make up their minds to reach a decision.

And on that note, I'm going to take a nap. Didn't have the easiest time going to sleep last night.

Yeah, seems to me like a serious case of people who just can't make up their minds to reach a decision.

And on that note, I'm going to take a nap. Didn't have the easiest time going to sleep last night.

That's our government every day, it feels like.

... You either? Well, make sure you get plenty of rest then, okay?

WOW WHAT.

I dunno, I just feel like everything is so overwhelming and like I'm undeserving of everything good. And like... like... being torn apart... and everything can almost make me cry. I just feel so worthless and useless in everyone's eyes. I wonder if I'm any good. I don't feel I deserve Ein or anyone who cares about me. And then in a stupid Skype chat, someone keeps talking about FE4 thread turning back into some RP or something and like... like it's a 'trash' now and that makes me feel shitty because it's like I'm making into trash or helping it become trash. I feel so fucking unwanted and it exacerbates my feelings of undeserving-ness and unworthiness.

sorry at work too... I'm just desperate right now. I wanna go home and sleep but I won't be able to do that because my mom would kill me. If only I lived alone.

It would help to see a therapist, sweetie.

ah, Shirley i'm sorry to hear that :(

I hope things get better.

Oh man, that sounds rough. I hope things turn better for you soon.

Yes.

me

ylr.gif
too.

Punch the person in the skype chat

They suck, not you

I understand the feeling of worthlessness and it sucks but people do like you and they like you for you so

Do feel better and don't let people make you feel like something you're not and punch those people in the face if they try

Me too.

So I should get punched for actually making a point about a thread, not someone? Whatever.

...No... but I feel like I don't deserve it either... I'm not exactly asking for pity either. Just yesterday, I wondered and thought that everyone would be happier if I wasn't around. Like Ein. though he said he'd be sad... and then my therapist isn't around to talk to me...

Maybe, but this person is just like... ugh, typing on and on about it. I don't care if they'll backread and comment to me. but just to hear it all spammed up that the old RP days are missed.

I-I know... but I'm not sure how much longer I can do it for. :/

I'm sorry if this took it the wrong way.

And I'm sorry for making a big deal out of something that you don't care about. I won't go on and on about things that annoys you. And I am truely sorry for that.

That person sounds bitter and if you can't punch them just don't take that person seriously

s8fg.png

That's right.

You never should take them seriously.

well, I should just ignore it and I do. I don't even comment to it. No one does. But when Ein tried to mention it, he was told to just ignore it so I was trying to defend him saying that it is annoying because it does. And ignoring things can only go so far.

I'll try... but I also just... I dunno, I also make myself feel worthless somehow.

What Ein tells you is exactly correct.

If something is bothering you in any way, you can tell me, us about it? Were your friends and we don't want to see you this way.

I KNOW RIGHT. And well... I don't think someone else will appreciate that. This particular person would be super mad at me/the rest if that happened. :/ And they might start belittling themselves when they get kicked and not understand. And that's the thing. They don't understand.

I do...perfectly. It's to disregard and say nothing to anyone that says things that you don't want to hear.

And I'll ensure that you will be obliged by only the things that you want to hear.

MAYBE.

No! But they can't fly so. Except Ein.

1. I know... He said he'd be sad if I wasn't around... I feel like if all I needed was him, things might not be as bad but now it's like, I can't pull myself away from someone else too. Being pulled in two directions hurt.

2. We. I wish someone else would realize that. They don't realize that. I don't think it has to do with their disorder, just their brain is weird. In fact, if this thread became one, I'd have to leave... and the way they kept talking about it made me feel as if they wanted me to leave the thread even if that wasn't their intention. It didn't help that someone else told me to leave another thread.

Today in particular, I guess.

1. That it does.

Only decision can be proper to do with what your heart decides.

2. No. But when someone insults you in ways that you don't want to exist anymore in a peaceful community isn't ever a good time for

anyone. But it was to generally state about going on and on about things that you don't want to hear about that you should disregard and ignore. But I was emotionally attacked again in a way that almost felt like that I shouldn't exist, period. But, the problem is already taken care of. So..that's it. It's over..now, done.

Hmmm... yet they keep talking about "Fia's thread" deserves more, that we're a garbage dump now, etc etc. I don't care if he will read this post, I don't care if Boney will read this post and be crossed with me. I know I'm probably overreacting too, but with my depression, everything is also distorted. At least I know my mind is unstable. :/

I know. But I am silly!

Sigh, I suppose. We get paid for dumb things?

The only way that can be resolved sometimes is either imagine it in bed and rest, or to see a therapist.

God, yes it does. And I usually can't stand musicals.

Well... okay, I'll word that a bit better. It's not that I can't stand them, it's that they make little sense to me.

"Oh no, I'm being chased and have locked myself into this room trying to be quiet and not alert the guards! ... LET'S SING!"

62048712.png

La la la....

You will stand this cheery dance.

bcgf.gif

1. Lol, this thread started 10 days before '09.

2. Also, Shirley, depression is bad for your psychological health.

1. Actually, it was 2008.

2. It is.

I don't really know anyway to solve it with a decent answer to people that have bipolar, or constant depressions. I'm sorry.

I don't either in all honesty, but the spam and notifications from the chat gets on my nerve so I just clicked it to get rid of the notification so some words get caught in my eyes. And it hurts. Like... I told Vashi... saying stuff like "you won't be a garbage pit anymore, you won't be like the Skype chat and LTP thread" about FE4 thread, and LTP = Last to Post Wins.

I know I shouldn't, and I'm probably overreacting. I think my depression is messing with me right now so everything is distorted. I feel like I don't know anything anymore.

We've settled this on Skype already.

It's ok.

autumn my ass

we're going back to the summer

Over a025pd.pnglit morning.

On the other hand, since the dogs mostly shit in the backyard, flies get pretty common over there, and my front door actually leads there.

I hate it when that happens.

have some apple and grape juice with a hint of bananas and tangerine

on the house

Down the hatch. :D

I'm drinking some Arizona grapeade right now. It's quite good, but I wish more than one store carried it. :(

Grapejuice is my favorite next to apple.

Gasp. A pokemon video from me.
Dialga: Why Roar Of Time?
It sucks.
I do this with a Wonder Guard Spirittomb. xD

this is why my ubers teams have giratina and normal arceus

I'll keep note of that.

Roxas keeps killing this place why.

I don't want to be here anymoar.

But you are one of the many to keep it going. ;)

That was weak.

Less than 5 second.

d4f5415ed50c4f26c602c37bdfa6aea9.png

My point stands.

6bq2.png

x.x

And yet my inbox gets spammed asking for advice when I literally say everywhere that "I DON'T CARE".

Some people just never learn.
Can't be helped.

Do well in bowling.

Think about how dead end the job hunt is coming

Start feeling sad again

That's it, I'm going to sleep.

Goodnight thread.

Late, but goodnight.

Don't you just hate Miracle/Counter dicks?

A cheap combo now that I have picked up now.
Thanks.

Well, I'm sor-ry for not seeing you if you were an anon. -_-'

ALSO, Y U SHUT DOWN, US GOVERNMENT?!

NOT NOW, WHEN THE US DEBT CEILING IS ABOUT TO CAP!

I don't like Obama.

omr.gif
What?!
This can't be real.

can you control the power of the stick

Hi Dark Huntress.

meb.png

Hello.

1. G-Great...

Another morning of pain that isn't real and bloodstains splattered across the walls...

They'll go away soon...

Maybe tea will help...

2. Oh... it's Fia's birthday today? I'll send a message...

1. Yeah.

2. Yeah. I should do that too.

*follows Ein's avatar*

I should be getting ready to work... Don't think I'll be posting at work again. Let's not make it into another habit...

Have a good day at work.

Morning thread.

The government shut down...now I'll never get another job

Well...this isn't good.

It has turned out to be a horrific 4us4.pngevening. But everything is alright now.

Edited by Dark_Huntress