• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello sir Vincent

3oj.gif
It is an honor.
Edited by Dark_Huntress

Morning thread.

The government shut down...now I'll never get another job

I don't think that has to do with anything for finding a job unless you're looking for a federal job. And not all federal jobs are being closed. My dad's still working and it's the USPS, then again they are apparently self-funded.

I'm here again during work because I... am just... still so out of it.

I don't think that has to do with anything for finding a job unless you're looking for a federal job. And not all federal jobs are being closed. My dad's still working and it's the USPS, then again they are apparently self-funded.

[/sigh] I feel you completely...

It shouldn't, or it would beg3bi.pnginsane.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

"Okay, HOW did you do this?" on Liz Vengeance video.

Magic, Taylor. Magic.

...I'm actually wondering if Gaia/Gaius with paragon and stalling every enemy with maxed out MUs and feeding EVERY kill to him will enable him to Lethality Fauder/Validar.

"Okay, HOW did you do this?" on Liz Vengeance video.

Magic, Taylor. Magic.

...I'm actually wondering if Gaia/Gaius with paragon and stalling every enemy with maxed out MUs and feeding EVERY kill to him will enable him to Lethality Fauder/Validar.

So it's the Magic Asset at work then, huh?

... It's possible. It would be difficult as hell considering how fragile he is, but possible.

And then there's considering his skill stat would be in the 20s to 30s, meaning a 5% to 9% chance of it activating, most likely in the 20s, giving you an actual range from ~5-7%

... Good luck with that.

Edited by Vashiane

So it's the Magic Asset at work then, huh?

... It's possible. It would be difficult as hell considering how fragile he is, but possible.

And then there's considering his skill stat would be in the 20s to 30s, meaning a 5% to 9% chance of it activating, most likely in the 20s, giving you an actual range from ~5-7%

... Good luck with that.

Lethality proc'ing isn't the problem.

I can stall Fauder forever with Tomebreaker MUs and keep rolling the RNG. And unlike Masked Lucina critical, I *KNOW* it will activate sooner or later.

...The problem is if he has enough EXP feeding even with Paragon to get to Assassin Level 5.

Lethality proc'ing isn't the problem.

I can stall Fauder forever with Tomebreaker MUs and keep rolling the RNG. And unlike Masked Lucina critical, I *KNOW* it will activate sooner or later.

...The problem is if he has enough EXP feeding even with Paragon to get to Assassin Level 5.

Hmm. If I knew all the numbers, I could calculate this for you.

[/sigh] I feel you completely...

Also out of it?

I hate arguments, I really do. I miss this person so much... but honestly, even then, I'm also still just feeling perpetually sad. Then my coworker just let me listen to "The Scientist" song and it seems to fit so well, even if the song is romantic... I can't snap out of it, I can't pay attention. Fuck.

That's our government every day, it feels like.

... You either? Well, make sure you get plenty of rest then, okay?

Thanks. I tried to go to sleep early last night but I ended up crying a bit before finally being able to sleep. Not having a job sucks.

FufunoPlushieWIP.jpg

*High pitched fangirl squeal*

Wow, looking good so far.

*gets Punjab Lasso and hides, awaiting for the mailman* I need to speak with the mailman today...

Also out of it?

I hate arguments, I really do. I miss this person so much... but honestly, even then, I'm also still just feeling perpetually sad. Then my coworker just let me listen to "The Scientist" song and it seems to fit so well, even if the song is romantic... I can't snap out of it, I can't pay attention. Fuck.

None of us girls can. =o

Also out of it?

Well.. mine is... for different reason entirely.

No one likes arguments, but hopefully whoever this is you can repair your relationship with them.

I have never heard that song, hmm.

Thanks. I tried to go to sleep early last night but I ended up crying a bit before finally being able to sleep. Not having a job sucks.

Wow, looking good so far.

*gets Punjab Lasso and hides, awaiting for the mailman* I need to speak with the mailman today...

Oh... I'm so sorry...

No one likes arguments, but hopefully whoever this is you can repair your relationship with them.

Oh... I'm so sorry...

Nobody does.

If there is anything that she needs help on, I'll try to help to the best of my ability.

Oh... I'm so sorry...

It's okay, it's my fault for being so narrow minded on my approach to this problem.