FE4 THREAD

Fia

At least FE12 you know you'll never dodge so you plan all your moves around not being able to dodge

By the end of the game it just gets frustrating with 40+ attack everywhere, sometimes with effectiveness.

And then there's magic when no one has any competant resistance against that. At least Bolganone is amazingly shit in the midgame to hit people because they come from fairly weak Dark Mages.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear Frederick,

You are an idiot. You like getting hit by axes with 30 percent hit rates while holding a sword. By not dodging a single axe strike, you have caused me to reset chapter 2 numerous times. If I manage to get through lunatic mode, I hate you forever.

Sincerely, Sangyul

Something something looks like Fred got one-shot by a Hammer (oh wait wrong chapter)

I know that feel man

C2 had more resets than everything else in the game added together on my L run p much

It was basically: reset until fred fucking dodges those 30s

That chapter sucked so much. I actually got a lucky break in a few attempts though.

Edited by Interest

Well, Frederick ate up all of my elixirs, but the good news is that I got past the worst part.

EDIT: No, Frederick never got 1-shot by the hammer. I always managed to dodge it or get it dual guarded.

Edited by Sangyul

Well, Frederick ate up all of my elixirs, but the good news is that I got past the worst part.

EDIT: No, Frederick never got 1-shot by the hammer. I always managed to dodge it or get it dual guarded.

Really? I usually just went after the Hammer guy with someone else. I never trust the damn RNG on Lunatic (on chapters where that's actually possible, lol) and try to control the map as best as I can.

Edited by Interest

Really? I usually just went after the Hammer guy with someone else. I never trust the damn RNG on Lunatic (on chapters where that's actually possible, lol) and try to control the map as best as I can.

I got really lucky with the RNG when it came to the hammer, honestly. The hammer's hit rate on Frederick was ~50% when I put him on a forest tile, so I got lucky never getting hit there.

Anyway, just finished chapter 2. It was kind of epic.

[10/4/13 2:58:17 PM] Boron: LOLOLOLOL
[10/4/13 2:58:19 PM] Boron: My avatar
[10/4/13 2:58:22 PM] Boron: Got a 1% crit
[10/4/13 2:58:24 PM] Boron: And killed the boss
[10/4/13 2:58:26 PM] Classic Refa: hahaha
[10/4/13 2:58:29 PM] Ice Sage: haha
[10/4/13 2:58:31 PM] Classic Refa: that'll teach lunatic mode to put rivers
[10/4/13 2:58:34 PM] Boron: I guess he was just as pissed off with this chapter as I was

I picked +mag -skl MU, so he wasn't very defensive. At least his level ups are (usually) cooperating.

Polydeuces, how about you leave me alone since I'm not even bothering you right now? >_>

Edited by Sangyul

oh please

FE12 lunatic is where it's at

30% hit probably never exists unless you have mu swordmaster by chapter 4

Yes, so true. Except Lunatic Reverse is more fun. Because extremely difficult without the need rely excessively on luck is much more fun. Lunatic+ is just plain broken.

At least FE12 you know you'll never dodge so you plan all your moves around not being able to dodge

True... But regardless, extremely precise strategies are required to beat the game. Especially if you're doing an LTC.

By the end of the game it just gets frustrating with 40+ attack everywhere, sometimes with effectiveness.

And then there's magic when no one has any competant resistance against that. At least Bolganone is amazingly shit in the midgame to hit people because they come from fairly weak Dark Mages.

Especially them Glower sorcerers. So much damage. Granted, your magicians dealt out bucketfuls of damage.

But training Mage MU is such a pain. I did it once, but never again. Okay, maybe I will, but you know what I mean. :P

Edited by Fruity Insanity

i think poly was kidding...unless there's some kind of conflict with you and him...

I don't think there is.

And I just wanted to have somebody on here with a BlazBlue-related nickname. I figured Boron fit with that teaching joke (get it hurrrrrrrrrrrrrr)

"Boobie lady" is not funny, Polydeuces, and I felt sexually harassed by that and almost reported you to eclipse.

In other words, you don't know me well enough to be allowed to say those kinds of things to me.

Edited by Sangyul

Blazblue nicknames aren't even good.

And yeah, that one is just objectifying garbage that people love so much it sickens me.

I actually hate that particular nickname, but I couldn't think of any others that weren't terribru.

y'all calm down now.