• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

You didn't actually miss much, take it from me.

Your story however, sounds much more

INTRIGUING

Was this guy imprisoned in the US?

Well, most of my family lives in DC's vicinity (northern Virginia and Maryland), so yeah, the US. Although where my uncle went was somewhere else (West Virginia).

I'm not too about the details, because I really don't care much to learn about all these state legislations and whatnot right now. I just know that since he ran a liquor store, he had all these taxes (sales taxes, income taxes, and others) to pay... He wasn't really doing anything too bad, but happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time... He was actually pretty lucky, as I found out today, because most of the other people at the prison he was at had 5-10 year terms and millions of dollars to pay. It wasn't all bad, though, I guess. He's off smoking now, and he looks more healthy now than he was before.

But yeah, I'm so glad he's back. His family had quite a burden while he was gone.

Hell yea :3

excellent, I am too

maybe I should dust off my dustloop account and get around to talking with the folks who play this game

lord knows I could use some help after ignoring the game for the entirety of the CSEX years

yall suck omg.

even me roxas?

me, the greatest?

I see. That does sound unfortunate, but it also seems like that year in prison wasn't too bad for him

Hope that guy gets back in the swing of things nice and easy

Yeah, I don't think it was entirely bad, but he did suffer a lot. It was amazing to see his face when he was eating Korean food for the first time in a long time.

He's still on this probation of sorts. He can only stay home and has this tracker on his ankle. It's just for a month, though, then he's off for good.

. Except Inui does come off a bit creepy to me, anyway~

That's nothing new though.

(Hormones op in general)

Calm your inner Gimrey, nii-san.

But then he'd become a dwarf.

(Okay fine I'm done milking that crappy joke).

Edited by Interest