FE4 THREAD

Fia

It really is

Can't handle the one-dimensional waifus, BLS?

And yet, you have all these Nintendo boys damage controlling that fact.

Awakening is too fanservicey for Fire Emblem >_> (but then again, FE has always had some sort of fanservice...like them short-- *shot*)

And those characterization gimmicks...

Edit: And it just doesn't have that feel that some of the other FEs had that got me playing them.

The Waifu force is weak in this one. Seems like a good thing after seeing how obsessive these waifu fanboys can be.

Edited by BLS

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Awakening is too fanservicey for Fire Emblem >_> (but then again, FE has always had some sort of fanservice...like them short-- *shot*)

Edit: And it just doesn't have that feel that some of the other FEs had that got me playing them.

How

Let's face it, almost everything is too fanservicey nowadays

That's why I said they're one-dimensional - they're gimmicks and nothing more

Because of the free grinding and whatnot?

Of all people

Rey had to put them in their place.

I started gaming at age 4 with an NES and have always liked most Nintendo games but there's no denying how shitty the Wii's library was when you stop looking at just the first party games and look at it entirely.

I need to play awakening at some point. The only FE I won't touch is probably FE1.

I facepalm at how Rey reacts to some comments on youtube and his "elitism" and "I WANT MAH JAPANESE" behavior.

How

They keep downplaying the flaws and invent excuses for them. The severe lack of notable games on its first year, even compared to the Wii's first year, and they downplay that fact

Its underwhelming hardware, lack of an ethernet port, and lack of a hard drive also gets downplayed

Because of the free grinding and whatnot?

FE8 has free grinding (granted, it's starts after Chapter 8), and I played through that game a lot when I first got it. No, it's not because of Tana, shut up

Edited by BLS

They keep downplaying the flaws and invent excuses for them. The severe lack of notable games on its first year, even compared to the Wii's first year, and they downplay that fact

Its underwhelming hardware, lack of an ethernet port, and lack of a hard drive also gets downplayed

A system with few/no (good) games is worthless

Everything else is secondary

(Though some things are more secondary than others)

FE8 has free grinding (granted, it's starts after Chapter 8), and I played through that game a lot when I first got it. No, it's not because of Tana, shut up

So it was because of Tana

I facepalm at how Rey reacts to some comments on youtube and his "elitism" and "I WANT MAH JAPANESE" behavior.

One day he'll look back and facepalm too

Hopefully

How can you like Faeries comrade? You're avid fan of manliness and the portrayal of faeries embodies cowardice and helplessness

I wouldn't quite call them cowardly and helpless...they're just not on the physical side of things.

But they can be cute too.

;_________________;

She's super effective.

It's a T. Rex., not a superior life form.

Basically the same thing.

A system with few/no (good) games is worthless

Everything else is secondary

(Though some things are more secondary than others)

Pretty much on the first.

So it was because of Tana

B-baka

Hopefully

I hope too.

But that will be the day he abandons waifuing and stops breaking, although the latter isn't as likely as the former

Hopefully

Indeed...because it is not cute >_>

As long as his harem disagrees with you, he won't care

But that will be the day he abandons waifuing and stops breaking, although the latter isn't as likely as the former

I hope so too.

But that day is not today.