• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

It makes me wonder how I am still subscribed to this guy's videos after almost six years o_o

Edit: Speaking of six years, my six-year anniversary on YouTube is coming in two weeks.

Edited by BLS

あ、そっか。

だったら、頑張ってね!

I can't do kanji outside of time/money/day words. :(

Also, I really want to make a fairy or psychic team post game. OMG.

I can't do kanji outside of time/money/day words. :(

Also, I really want to make a fairy or psychic team post game. OMG.

"がんばってね!”

Too bad there really isn't much post-game content. I'm trying to make a team, too, but the only way to do that is by grinding through the Elite Four.

Except it's not any particular type. Just some new Pokemon. Gardevoir, Greninja, Delphox, Chesnaught, Noivern, and Sylveon/Florges/Aegislash/Clawitzer. And then I can start battling.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

He doesn't even have Nosferatu on him right now, and he's able to handle more hits than anyone else.

Maybe it's because Cherche is his wife and no one else really gives defense to each other on team, BUT STILL XD

He doesn't even have Nosferatu on him right now, and he's able to handle more hits than anyone else.

Maybe it's because Cherche is his wife and no one else really gives defense to each other on team, BUT STILL XD

Henry does have pretty decent defense. It's not AMAZING, but it's decent.

Except for this occasion. XD

His defense is capped as a sorcerer, which is pretty damn good. Also, my Miriel is usually a fiercely protective waifu who likes to jump in front of Robin a lot. EXCEPT FOR WHEN HE GETS ASTRA'D ;_;

Lucina is apparently also fiercely protective of Laurent. She dual guards a lot of hits, and I'm pretty sure I never gave her dual guard.

へんたい!

へんたいじゃない。

「oral」のいみわかる?

But seriously, saying that "oral" is lewd because it has one meaning that's lewd is like saying "sex" when referring to gender is lewd or "blow" when referring to exhaling forcefully.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

His defense is capped as a sorcerer, which is pretty damn good. Also, my Miriel is usually a fiercely protective waifu who likes to jump in front of Robin a lot. EXCEPT FOR WHEN HE GETS ASTRA'D ;_;

I can say the same of my Chrom and Lucina since they both would often dual guard my female avatar, even if the foe's hit rate is zero.

I'm getting tired of these enemies to aggro on me. I'm throwing Henry with Nosferatu right into them. So far, so good.

EDIT: I love Aegis, but I rarely get to see it activate ON ME. Also, Henry is apparently invincible.

Edited by Sangyul

へんたいじゃない。

「oral」のいみわかる?

But seriously, saying that "oral" is lewd because it has one meaning that's lewd is like saying "sex" when referring to gender is lewd.

Sex is not synonymous with gender. Someone who says sex for gender is using the word incorrectly.

Edited by Makaze