• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Working.
In fact, students occupied the entrance hall of my workplace for one or two weeks.

Wait a minute.

Did you think I was talking about the whole thing that happened here in Brazil a while back? I was talking about that thing with me and Rei Rei earlier in the thread bringing more shame to our country

Motherfucking shitdicks

So

I was emulating white because I'm a broke-ass college student who has to buy their own games and thus don't have XY if I want AC4 to ever be a thing, but since everyone is pokemanning and I felt left out

Dipshit piece of emulator decides to go MEMORY ERROR on me while in the dragonspiral tower and

RESET MY ENTIRE DAY'S FUCKING PROGRESS

fuck you too.

Ragequitting for the week and will probably just code back my progress or something

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

The data's gone. I checked.

I'll just figure out how to use cheat codes and only use it to get back what I lost. And maybe 999 max repels or something because fuck dealing with that many random counters again. I still got about 30 some pokes I need to recatch for the dex, though, so I can't even repel all the time, and I'll probably have redo both the flying gym and ice gym but at least those are piss easy.

I guess it's what I get for emulating, though

Game glitches up about every 3-5 battles or so and I have to save constantly and reset constantly. no$ doesn't even have savestates for backup backup purposes. But today's lost progress involves everything since I opened up the emulator today even though I've saved no less than 200 times, I'd reckon. Urgh.

It's the first time I've encountered an emulator issue like this, so I wasn't aware that it does that.

Yeah, I use no$ too, it does that. I only still use it because it's the only one I never get lag when the game actually doesn't crash or anything.

I use no$ for the turbo. My computer's probably powerful enough to run Desmume no lag, but Desmume doesn't have a turbo key and if I'm going to play on a computer there better be turbo.

I use no$ for the turbo. My computer's probably powerful enough to run Desmume no lag, but Desmume doesn't have a turbo key and if I'm going to play on a computer there better be turbo.

It does; just hit the Tab key.

Apparently i got told that in skype too

I'm used to the mac desmume where there is no turbo and I had to play through all of FE12 Lunatic turboless (at least skip enemy phase made it okay)

Goddammit people stop skimping on features >|

Is there a way to remap turbo key on windows desmume? I basically redid my entire control system around no$'s and I don't want to have to get used to yet another one.