FE4 THREAD

Fia

but I love Holmes. >_> so it's fine too...

hmmm.... maybe I can find something on my phone to read at work too lololol. /bad

Tch, used to do it all the time during school. I'd pretend to be reading a book, but I'd have my phone behind it reading something else. XD

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Tch, used to do it all the time during school. I'd pretend to be reading a book, but I'd have my phone behind it reading something else. XD

GGGGGG

sounds like a grand idea

I should see if maybe I missed any Poirot books too. I love Poirot, but not the other characters by Agatha Christie though.

GGGGGG

sounds like a grand idea

I should see if maybe I missed any Poirot books too. I love Poirot, but not the other characters by Agatha Christie though.

Mmm, isn't it? :)

Oh, I really need to read those, I swear. Every time I go to the library, they're never in.

Pfft, y'all scrubs.

I live in Northwestern Canada. You're not gonna tell me it's cold where y'all are, because I'm probably a good 5-10 degrees chillier.

At least you were reading.

The people in my non-magnet classes would be playing games and getting Fs on their exams.

... Pfft. It's 76 right now.

You live in Florida Vashi, it'll still be 15-20 Celsius in December while we're all in the negatives

That's COLD.

I'm a twig, I don't retain body heat well...

At least you were reading.
The people in my non-magnet classes would be playing games and getting Fs on their exams.

That was a good half of my entire high school right there. I swear to God, I don't know how anyone actually passed.

it's getting colder here too.... although not as much outside than it is in my room. which got so cold for me last night that I was in bed the entire night last night.

Mmm, isn't it? :)

Oh, I really need to read those, I swear. Every time I go to the library, they're never in.

yes.

yes you do! And I got distracted by Stephen King's and reading The Shining now. I thought I did a while ago, but I guess I'll reread it in case I did not get to.

lol, I don't even want to know what my temp is ATM.

hmm, actually, it's 2C (35-36F) right now so that's not terribru

low: -4 C (about 26-27F?)

nope.jpeg

Edited by Polydeuces

it's getting colder here too.... although not as much outside than it is in my room. which got so cold for me last night that I was in bed the entire night last night.

yes.

yes you do! And I got distracted by Stephen King's and reading The Shining now. I thought I did a while ago, but I guess I'll reread it in case I did not get to.

Whee, Stephen King~

I need to go nab Carrie again since they're remaking that movie. This should be good. XD

lol, I don't even want to know what my temp is ATM.

hmm, actually, it's 35-36F right now so that's not terribru

Holy shipping rates and maple syrup.

I'd be a Taysicle right now. o.O

yes.

Ah.

Stephen King...

I've always loved "Children Of The Corn" and "Night Shift".

Edited by Dark_Huntress

I'm actually shocked we're not in the negatives already, the winters where I live specifically come very quickly after summer ends.

That's ridiculous.

Note to self: Do not consider going to Canada unless it's July and I have ALL my jackets. And scarves. And a portable heater.

VASHIANE I NEED BABIES

Pick a partner and give me a female and male name.

G. Officer / Drayano / WarpedWizard / Polydeuces / Ice Sage / Emerald / AstraLunaSol / AceNoctali / Sask / Acacia Sgt / Fireman / Fox / Kintenbo / Furetchen / Snowstorm / Integrity / Interest / BLS / Musashi / Rei Rei / Hikarusa / Etelleranet7 / Soul / Pride / DLV / Marthur

That's ridiculous.

Note to self: Do not consider going to Canada unless it's July and I have ALL my jackets. And scarves. And a portable heater.

It's not too bad in Ontario and stuff, but I'm in Northern Canada so it's really fucking cold

VASHIANE I NEED BABIES

Pick a partner and give me a female and male name.

G. Officer / Drayano / WarpedWizard / Polydeuces / Ice Sage / Emerald / AstraLunaSol / AceNoctali / Sask / Acacia Sgt / Fireman / Fox / Kintenbo / Furetchen / Snowstorm / Integrity / Interest / BLS / Musashi / Rei Rei / Hikarusa / Etelleranet7 / Soul / Pride / DLV / Marthur

Okay... Randomizer here I come.

So I got Pride. As for names...

Female: Hera

Male: Lucas

It's not too bad in Ontario and stuff, but I'm in Northern Canada so it's really fucking cold

God, I am so sorry. I send my condolences and hopefully some warmth.