FE4 THREAD

Fia

Hey, I'm going to play their money's worth out of them.

Eventually. (Come to think of it, I still have a ton of games on the R4 chip to finish, as well as Shin Megami Tensei IV...)

SO MANY GAMES, SO LITTLE TIME AND FUNDS!!! ;~;

Oh yeah, and FC again.

IF YOU'RE LACKING IN FUNDS YOU SHOULDN'T BUY GAMES WHEN YOU AREN'T GOING TO PLAY THEM ANY SOON

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll have to disagree there, but

I think I can understand why

She is a little too much...

IF YOU'RE LACKING IN FUNDS YOU SHOULDN'T BUY GAMES WHEN YOU AREN'T GOING TO PLAY THEM ANY SOON

I will agree with that...

But MH3U was on sale, 50% off. AA I'm going to play soon. SMTIV I wanted to try out, and why not get the $30 dollar bonus while I'm at it. Pokémon is Pokémon. All the games on my R4 are free, so I'm in no rush to play them. And FC isn't that expensive.

So there. I have excuses.

She is a little too much...

I will agree with that...

She's annoying alright

But at least she isn't disgusting

Good sales possibly aside

But MH3U was on sale, 50% off. AA I'm going to play soon. SMTIV I wanted to try out, and why not get the $30 dollar bonus while I'm at it. Pokémon is Pokémon. All the games on my R4 are free, so I'm in no rush to play them. And FC isn't that expensive.

So there. I have excuses.

I couldn't get the $30 bonus because I only got FE13 shortly after that was over ;_; Edited by OldMan

She's annoying alright

But at least she isn't disgusting

Good sales possibly aside

I couldn't get the $30 bonus because I only got FE13 shortly after that was over ;_;

Agreed

Poor you =(

/pats

Indeed, it's going to be a while until I can get my hands on one...

Unless I open my factory condition Y Version, which I don't want to do.

I've opened my X version already so I can get my Speed Boost Torchic in the game. After enough resets, I've got the perfect Blazaken. Both of my Torchic has these natures in both of my games.
Jolly+Short Tempered.
Now it just needs this...
252Attk
252Speed
6HP
-Hi Jump Kick
-Flare Blitz
-Protect (So I allow it's Speed Boosts to accumiliate and that it should be able to sweep up nearly anything after 1 or 2 boosts.)
-Swords Dance
Held Item: Shell Bell (Needed for it's recoiling that both of those attack moves have)/Blazakenite
After that, it will be Uber tier in no time and will be a great online competitor. :D

Late response, but the notable title I saw was Organ Trail. Either way, it's nice to have the free download links in case Steam dies or something.

I remeber playing that at elementry school. I even got alot of diaseases along the way. :D

Edited by Dark_Huntress

I've opened my X version already so I can get my Speed Boost Torchic in the game. After enough resets, I've got the perfect Blazaken. Both of my Torchic has these natures in both of my games.
Jolly+Short Tempered.
Now it just needs this...
252Attk
252Speed
6HP
-Hi Jump Kick
-Flare Blitz
-Protect (So I allow it's Speed Boosts to accumiliate and that it should be able to sweep up nearly anything after 1 or 2 boosts.)
-Swords Dance
Held Item: Shell Bell (Needed for it's recoiling that both of those attack moves have)
After that, it will be Uber tier in no time and will be a great online competitor. :D

With Gale Wings Talonflame being as common as it is?

Nope.

I have one, too, and it easily one shots any Blaziken that stands in its path. With priority, too.

My Blaziken is Adamant! Got it the first try!

If only you had gotten it, FE13, and SMTIV a bit earlier...

[/pats TE's back]

Too many things went wrong

Like the part where I paid in taxes almost twice as much as the game's worth

4ZOW4.png

So uh

This happened

confidence rising

Yay, congratulations Lumi

The protagonist of BW2 is my favourite after Red...Also this gen has the fewest new mons...

Well, if you take a good look along the series, basically the amount of new pokémon is kind of inverse to the graphical increase

Brazil. *shakes head*

Maybe winning that banner contest wasn't so good after all.

It really wasn't.

My hands' condition has grown worse after my Awakening playthrough, too. I should probably seek a doctor sometime...

We won't even get SMTIV until 2014. And there's no chance we'll get a $30 promo here.

Screw NoE.

Disgusting region lock Edited by OldMan

We won't even get SMTIV until 2014. And there's no chance we'll get a $30 promo here.

Screw NoE.

Why does the localization take so long, anyway?

It really wasn't.

My hands' condition has grown worse after my Awakening playthrough, too. I should probably seek a doctor sometime...

Disgusting region lock

Hm... I guess you always could've declined the offer, knowing that taxes were as high as they are...

That doesn't sound very good...

Indeed.

HI-CHAINS

Hm... I guess you always could've declined the offer, knowing that taxes were as high as they are...

That doesn't sound very good...

Indeed.

I only had to pay taxes because someone (who wasn't actually Jyo) had the bright idea of choosing a $50 shipping service for a $40 game.

It doesn't look good at all.

I actually considered getting a 3DS when FE13 was released in Japan. Ultimately, the region lock was the main motive I didn't.

HI-CHAINS

I only had to pay taxes because someone (who wasn't actually Jyo) had the bright idea of choosing a $50 shipping service for a $40 game.

Wait, so it ended up being more expensive than it already is here? Edited by Tonton

It doesn't look good at all.

I actually considered getting a 3DS when FE13 was released in Japan. Ultimately, the region lock was the main motive I didn't.

Well that sucks. You could've, like, bought all the DLC with that much money. -_-'

Is it bad?

So Rey became obsessed started played the game without you, then, huh?

Edited by Fruity Insanity

Wait, so it ended up being more expensive than it already is here?

I paid R$205 in taxes.

I've seen it for sale (in the shop where I bought my 3DS) for R$130.

Well that sucks. You could've, like, bought all the DLC with that much money. -_-'

Is it bad?

So Rey became obsessed played the game without you, then, huh?

And boy, that DLC is expensive

It does make me worry. My right thumb is particularly bad... and was one of the reasons I didn't want to buy a 3DS, too. Since I knew it'd make it worse.

Of course he did

I paid R$205 in taxes.

I've seen it for sale (in the shop where I bought my 3DS) for R$130.

And boy, that DLC is expensive

It does make me worry. My right thumb is particularly bad... and was one of the reasons I didn't want to buy a 3DS, too. Since I knew it'd make it worse.

Of course he did

Holy... WHY DID YOU EVEN DO THAT?!

Yeah, think about all that money down the drain...

Maybe you should put off the gaming for a while. Or at least moderate it, so as to keep your hands at rest. Muscle straining is terrible. You don't want them to atrophy at such a relatively young age, now do you? Not that they would atrophy, anyway...

He abandoned his fellow moonrune buddy.