• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

What was IS thinking when they made FE7? The final chapter is so insanely harder compared to the rest of the game I mean, even I could go through the rest of the game

The same I think of Banpresto and SRW A sometimes... mainly the turn limit, but eh...

Hi Makaze.

Depends, what are those stats for?

Not the stats, the growth rates.

The stats are for a Lv. 1 Shaman / Dark Mage for an old Fire Emblem RP. HP wasn't a factor.

Not the stats, the growth rates.

The stats are for a Lv. 1 Shaman / Dark Mage for an old Fire Emblem RP. HP wasn't a factor.

Hmm, I suppose it kinda is. Considering that the only bad thing there is Str... which for a magic-user class is not quite needed unless there was WT with Str involved to counter it...

Hmm, I suppose it kinda is. Considering that the only bad thing there is Str... which for a magic-user class is not quite needed unless there was WT with Str involved to counter it...

I was comparing them to people like Miriel. Maybe they're too even?

I guess I should give more weaknesses...

The GM gave us 330% to distribute in growths with 5% required in every stat. It was probably overkill. Some others did such stupid things as giving themselves 100% in things...

I'd say to lower the Def's %... perhaps even the base by one point too. But that'd be too common for a magical unit, to have bad physical statistics. But who knows, sometimes that works without a drastic change or two.

I'd say to lower the Def's %... perhaps even the base by one point too. But that'd be too common for a magical unit, to have bad physical statistics. But who knows, sometimes that works without a drastic change or two.

She was kind of small besides if you go by the GM's custom sprite.

ipDiWDZ9whPbc.png

Edited by Makaze

Unless the stat had another use, it's kinda a waste. Besides, I'm pretty sure if that was chosen for growth distributions, the many implications were taken into account... I'd guess at least.