FE4 THREAD

Fia

Broken is contingent to both to other PCs and the enemy quality so it's all relative

And then there's also the question of bases relative to enemy quality at jointime too

This is true! I hadn't really thought of that. I'd assume the enemies had at least semi-similar stats.

The only chapter we actually played consisted of fighting our doppelgangers, so...

Edited by Makaze

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, FE7 Luna is the reason I consider Canas the best unit in this game I'm feeding him all the stat boosters next time

I can't let Uhai and Loyd attack, the only people that don't get doubled by Uhai are Raven, Lyn and Heath (Hector get doubled by 1 point) and Loyd can double Heath. Yes, I didn't know about the berserk Druid before and got Heath(who killed Athos) at 60~69 and Priscilla at 25~29, and I didn't have a Restore staff because I never really needed any through the entire game (nor in my FE8 run).

I really should have planned for this more...

Don't let them attack, just position all your units just outside of their range and let them come to you, then attack with everyone. And if you can't restart with giving someone a Restore staff, just retreat everyone as soon as the door to Nergal opens so no one gets Beserked.

"I'm a nameless Team Flare Grunt. I've yet to make a name for myself."

For some reason, it always amuses me to no end when games just make fun of themselves like that~

Or whatever they're doing... whatever it is it amuses me ^o^

That one was amusing for sure.

Don't let them attack, just position all your units just outside of their range and let them come to you, then attack with everyone. And if you can't restart with giving someone a Restore staff, just retreat everyone as soon as the door to Nergal opens so no one gets Beserked.

Well, I did that with Lloyd and Linus but Uhai I kinda trapped him using Rath and Warp Staff

Also trainer Hedwig. Even Harry Potter. >.<

Hedwig is a legitimate name

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hedwig_(name)

Harry Potter only popularised it but it's an actual thing

Do remember that many names in Harry Potter comes from mythology and unless there's a trainer named, I dunno, Voldemort or something it's not necessarily a HP reference