• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Glad to see you caught the sarcasm there Vashi

Honestly, the LTC/0% growth/whatever guys on this site bug the ever-loving fuck out of me, since you're actually supposed to enjoy the games you're playing instead of trying to make it look like a chore.

If the person enjoys doing that kind of think I don't really see a problem

What's wrong with trying to fill out the Pokedex?

There's 700+ now.

So many [/despairs]

Glad to see you caught the sarcasm there Vashi

Honestly, the LTC/0% growth/whatever guys on this site bug the ever-loving fuck out of me, since you're actually supposed to enjoy the games you're playing instead of trying to make it look like a chore.

... Wait. Did I catch the sarcasm or did I not catch it?

And was that sarcasm?

So true... I don't mind a little competition but that's ridiculous.

It's just that EO isn't a story-heavy game in the first place. The games do have stories and I enjoy them too, but they're way less involved than most other games' stories and a lot more subtle, and they're not really the point, so I think preferring one to another just because of story is really silly.

Not to mention I don't like the shoehorned characters and story mode in EOU.

Good thing they added a classic mode. I would be very sad if the story mode was the only one.

Oh... I see. I blame the writer in me for liking plot so much, but the games have a very nice adventure feel to them. It feels like... I'm making my own story, doing my own thing. And I like that a lot.

Neither do I... maybe THAT'S why I'm preferring EOIV's demo to EOU?

And I'm very okay with the ending of case 4

how is the game so far

better than the rest of the AA?

Game to play for its story: Bioshock Infinite.

yess this

great game.

I also liked uncharted as well

Oh... I see. I blame the writer in me for liking plot so much, but the games have a very nice adventure feel to them. It feels like... I'm making my own story, doing my own thing. And I like that a lot.

Neither do I... maybe THAT'S why I'm preferring EOIV's demo to EOU?

Exactly. Making your own story, imagining your own characters, imagining all your adventures...THAT'S EO's point, and I love it a lot. And that's why I don't like the story mode in EOU. It destroys all that. But I guess I shouldn't be complaining because it has a classic mode without all that extra story/character stuff.

I'm not anti-story or anything, mind, it's just in this specific context.

Yes, that is probably why.

There's 700+ now.

So many [/despairs]

Would you believe me if I said I'm considering not transferring any of my Black 2 Pokémon except my Sceptile, because I have emotional attachments with him, and maybe Pokémon that can't be obtained within the new generation just to start filling the from the scratch all over again? Also note that I haven't even completed my Pokedex in Black 2 and most likely never will.

Edited by Tonton

Exactly. Making your own story, imagining your own characters, imagining all your adventures...THAT'S EO's point, and I love it a lot. And that's why I don't like the story mode in EOU. It destroys all that. But I guess I shouldn't be complaining because it has a classic mode without all that extra story/character stuff.

I'm not anti-story or anything, mind, it's just in this specific context.

Yes, that is probably why.

No, no, it makes perfect sense! Now I see as to why I didn't feel as attached... apparently, I feel the same way as you do.

Would you believe me if I said I'm considering not transferring any of my Black 2 Pokémon except my Sceptile, because I have emotional attachments, and maybe Pokémon that can't be obtained within the new generation just to start filling the from the scratch all over again? Also note that I haven't even completed my Pokedex in Black 2 and most likely never will.

I'm starting completely from scratch as well... the only Pokemon game I had I gave to my cousin, so...

No, no, it makes perfect sense! Now I see as to why I didn't feel as attached... apparently, I feel the same way as you do.

Okay, excellent. Good to know I communicated my point well.

I remember when Rey x Ace was thing.

Rey x [female] is generally a thing.

Okay, excellent. Good to know I communicated my point well.

Rey x [female] is generally a thing.

You most certainly did!

I challenge Rey to a whore contest.

This... will not end well. At all.

But I'm doing it because I want to, even though I know I probably won't be able to complete it. Ever.

So am I... although I probably won't complete it either, I will most certainly, TRY! [/strikes a heroic pose]