FE4 THREAD

Fia

yeah! othin and machua are awesome. i love using both :D i just hate that machua starts with an e in axe rank :(

i really like heros in that game. especially galzus~

Galzus is super A+

I think I managed B rank for Machua axes in the end

Neir scroll is great though 'cuz then she gets up to like 16 bld and can mug shit from armors and I have like 12 killing edges I mugged

I also turn Mareeta into a mugging beast

Pretty much this, except it's not so much being busy as I don't/can't go out much and we're both kind of anti-social to begin with.

//patpat
At least you're seeing her now!
We go to the same uni (since it's cheap and close to where we live anyway) so school's a good place to meet up
I have 3 hours of free time during her TA hours anyway
Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Galzus is super A+

I think I managed B rank for Machua axes in the end

Neir scroll is great though 'cuz then she gets up to like 16 bld and can mug shit from armors and I have like 12 killing edges I mugged

I also turn Mareeta into a mugging beast

Neir Scroll is amazing

B rank? awesome~

I remember in one run Mareeta got two movement levels in a row lol

by the end i think she had 12 mov~

Mareeta, Ayra, and Rugter are probably my favorite swordmasters

Hector and FE5 Othin are the only units I enjoy using that uses axes on foot as an unpromoted units. I do love my prepromotes though, Hawkeye ftw

And even then even with Othin I end up turning Machua into god on earth that he gets outclassed-by-favoritism (normally it's the other way around)

I do really enjoy Hector's character, though. There's more to him than what people usually say about him. Someone on tumblr wrote an excellent meta on Hector and I wish I can find it but it's a while ago.

Mounted axe users though

Gimme gimme gimme

I haven't touched FE5 yet, but really, with Hector's defense I didn't even bother using Oswin, since I'm bad at using Knights/Generals anyway. The only thing I didn't like about him was his promotion, not gaining any movement and getting armor weakness (not like he couldn't wall even hammer users) is bad.

His character is great, I haven't finished Eliwood's story yet but he's already my favorite lord. I did see some of his special convo from his story tough.

Yes, all the Yes.

yeah! othin and machua are awesome. i love using both :D i just hate that machua starts with an e in axe rank :(

i really like heros in that game. especially galzus~

Galzus and Shiva look like they don't take any crap from anyone.

shiva.png

galzus.png

Well, he is the only one that won't look extremly silly as a Berserker in awakening (Why didn't you make Mustafa recruitable, IS, why?) . I usually use Berserkers if I want an Axe wielder (or Hector for FE7 because that man is a living beast), the only Fighter I like is Vaike actually.

Speaking of Fighters, aside from Nolan, I don't like most of them either - especially GBA fighters.

Edited by Levant Fortner

Speaking of Fighters, aside from Nolan, I don't like most of them either - especially GBA fighters.

The only one I used was Garcia and only because of his support with Ross and well, Tower of Valni :awesome:

I'm liking Garath, but I think I he doesn't count

Neir Scroll is amazing

B rank? awesome~

I remember in one run Mareeta got two movement levels in a row lol

by the end i think she had 12 mov~

Mareeta, Ayra, and Rugter are probably my favorite swordmasters

Yeah there's that time where Mareeta got 3 move in one enemy phase I was like what but then I'm like I'm not complaining

Is 12 move Mareeta a regular occurence then? I've gotten her to do that on 2 runs of mine, both my first run and my women + leaf only run

Yeah same, and Larcei too. Ayra's probably one of my favourite characters in the series overall

I haven't touched FE5 yet, but really, with Hector's defense I didn't even bother using Oswin, since I'm bad at using Knights/Generals anyway. The only thing I didn't like about him was his promotion, not gaining any movement and getting armor weakness (not like he couldn't wall even hammer users) is bad.

His character is great, I haven't finished Eliwood's story yet but he's already my favorite lord. I did see some of his special convo from his story tough.

Yes, all the Yes.

FE5 is fun

I used Oswin to wall some stuff alongside Hector earlygame, but he gets dropped once the maps got a bit bigger. At least most of Hector's 5 move existence he can be carried though by most mounts.

Yeah there's that time where Mareeta got 3 move in one enemy phase I was like what but then I'm like I'm not complaining

Is 12 move Mareeta a regular occurence then? I've gotten her to do that on 2 runs of mine, both my first run and my women + leaf only run

Yeah same, and Larcei too. Ayra's probably one of my favourite characters in the series overall

NIce~

every time I play she seems to get 10 mov or higher, but that's because I gave her the dain scroll which gives iirc mov growth? been a while lol

Larcei is awesome too

I love overkill

never done the balmunk glitch tho

must make her a lot better haha

Dain scroll is A+

I trade it between Mareeta and Machua and they would have bullshit amounts of movement all the time

I did it once for a Larcei murders the world run that culminated in Larcei vs Julius in the end

It was awesome

The only one I used was Garcia and only because of his support with Ross and well, Tower of Valni :awesome:

I'm liking Garath, but I think I he doesn't count

My issue with GBA fighters in general is that they're sloooooow (the only ones who AREN'T are Geitz and Lot, and the latter has other issues to contend with).

Yo Ice!

What's up?

Yo!

nothing much bro

how about you

Dain scroll is A+

I trade it between Mareeta and Machua and they would have bullshit amounts of movement all the time

I did it once for a Larcei murders the world run that culminated in Larcei vs Julius in the end

It was awesome

A+ indeed! :D

I usually gave it to those two and Leaf lol

It sounds awesome!

Julius doesn't stand a chance~

I just don't like unpromoted units unless they start out awesome enough or are piss easy to train

Like Rutger

For FE I like to focus on the strategical portions rather than baby annoying units

Except those who have personalities I like but generally I just feed those a giant statbooster package instead

Julius had 0% hit against her it was hilarious

I did some calculations and she could've two-turned him if she proc'd all possible instances of continue but she missed 2 so

3turn

He still stood no chance