FE4 THREAD

Fia

Thor/Loki? I can get behind that.

The one incest ship I like isn't even my OTP and they're personified countries so I don't think it counts, but...

Yep

It has a lot more to do with their ridiculously strong dynamic and bond than the fact that they're brothers, but being brothers definitely contributes to that bond.

It's just

omg

feels all the time it's a super painful ship but it's canon as fuck, not in a romantic way and all but

NorthxSouth Italy?

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yep

It has a lot more to do with their ridiculously strong dynamic and bond than the fact that they're brothers, but being brothers definitely contributes to that bond.

It's just

omg

feels all the time it's a super painful ship but it's canon as fuck, not in a romantic way and all but

NorthxSouth Italy?

I get you, I LOVE good sibling relationships. ... Funny thing is, my own characters have terrible relationships with their siblings... [/sigh]

... Yes... whoa, did you just guess that?

My only incest ship is Eirika and Ephiraim, and that's only because of Lyon's fate. Otherwise it would be a threesome between the three of them

I almost had another with ASOIAF but I given up on that one. (although that one was more like, aunt-nephew)

Edited by Tonton

They're the only siblings I can think of lol

Oh Thor/Loki is like the unhealthiest relationship ever and it's all the pain and more pain and they're basically destined to fight each other but Thor really loves Loki and forgives him every time and Loki thinks he hates thor and he does but at the same time he loves Thor just as much in his twisted ways and he's really dependent on Thor like if Thor didn't exist his chaos and mischief would lose that meaning so he tries to kill Thor but he could never kill Thor it's really complicated and definitely not the model of a healthy relationship but that's what makes it so interesting

England gets shipped with America and all of us (not as of yet shown in the series) brothers.

Most of my original characters have siblings, but I've never really given much thought to those sibling relationships. They're just ... there, usually. Maybe because my own brother and I have a sibling relationship that's just ... there :/

Isn't that a regular siblings relationship?

regular siblings don't try to kill each other all the time

In blood brothers Hela keeps on telling Loki "hey dad gimme Thor I want him in my house" aka kill Thor pls (since goddess of death and all) and Loki was like urgh fine and then at the last moment he was like no I can't do it what is loki without thor I never wanted to kill thor just humiliate him it was so sad

Hetalia XD

It's always Hetalia... except when it's not. Like when it's about Light and that slippery slope of his.

They're the only siblings I can think of lol

Oh Thor/Loki is like the unhealthiest relationship ever and it's all the pain and more pain and they're basically destined to fight each other but Thor really loves Loki and forgives him every time and Loki thinks he hates thor and he does but at the same time he loves Thor just as much in his twisted ways and he's really dependent on Thor like if Thor didn't exist his chaos and mischief would lose that meaning so he tries to kill Thor but he could never kill Thor it's really complicated and definitely not the model of a healthy relationship but that's what makes it so interesting

Such a long run-on sentence~ I'm teasing, this is the Internet, it's fine.

Yeah, it's kind of difficult for me to back a pair with a seriously unhealthy relationship, but just because it's not my favorite pairing doesn't mean I still can't respect it and why people like it.

And yeah, their relationship is crazy complicated. Conflicting feelings and interests and roles and ends to the means results in a LOT of clashing, plus they're practically immortal so even MORE time to develop issues.

At least I hope they don't

My character's families are so messed up, why?

Such a long run-on sentence~ I'm teasing, this is the Internet, it's fine.

Yeah, it's kind of difficult for me to back a pair with a seriously unhealthy relationship, but just because it's not my favorite pairing doesn't mean I still can't respect it and why people like it.

And yeah, their relationship is crazy complicated. Conflicting feelings and interests and roles and ends to the means results in a LOT of clashing, plus they're practically immortal so even MORE time to develop issues.

oh my god sometimes they put their childhood in and Loki was kind of a little shit even as a kid but they got a long so well when they're younger and it's so painful to see they grew up to be enemies

And Thor never wanted them to become enemies but Loki has /a lot/ of issues

Thor is basically most willing to forgive Loki all the time like he can no longer trust him (other than kid loki arc but that opens up a whole nother can of worms) but he will forgive Loki whenever he can

oh my god sometimes they put their childhood in and Loki was kind of a little shit even as a kid but they got a long so well when they're younger and it's so painful to see they grew up to be enemies

And Thor never wanted them to become enemies but Loki has /a lot/ of issues

Thor is basically most willing to forgive Loki all the time like he can no longer trust him (other than kid loki arc but that opens up a whole nother can of worms) but he will forgive Loki whenever he can

That's so sweet, my heart is breaking. Poor guys... I feel bad for both of them. :(

Never watch Thor: Son of Asgard

It will break you

I'm already pretty cracked up, so I'm sure it wouldn't, but knowing me I'll burn through my tissues faster than Greased Lightning running in a rainstorm, SO...