• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

BTW, skills like Solidarity do not stack. So sorry.

甘いぞ、小僧!!

I'm well aware of that. They EACH have Solidarity so that the OTHER gets 10% crit.

And that's why Lucina is my awakening waifu

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spI5i_7ZbWQ

Cool. I'll just kill the kid.

甘いぞ、小僧!!I'm well aware of that. They EACH have Solidarity so that the OTHER gets 10% crit.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=spI5i_7ZbWQCool. I'll just kill the kid.

Strangely enough, I just did that in a streetpass fight today. Only I had Lucina kill her own future daughter.

I took a week to find out about you, I found out about her last Thursday, so you lose.

Now go watch Mulan and learn how to properly pose as a man.

I could probably pass if I joined the forum as male but since most people know me anyway I don't really bother

I could probably pass if I joined the forum as male but since most people know me anyway I don't really bother

"Everyone is male on the Internet"

I found out about you because you mentioned that you changed from female to male at some point here on the thread. I was like: Wait, what?

Edited by Tonton

For you, it was someone here on the thread (Shirley IIRC) that referred to you as "her"

Oh, lol.

You know, when I first joined, I didn't specify my gender and just let people make assumptions. Apparently most people thought I was a guy and were surprised when I said otherwise. (One of my now closest SF friends thought I was a gay European college student. He was only right about "college student".) Nowadays, I purposely set my gender to male because I don't want people treating me any differently just because I'm female.

The funny thing is, people on some other sites I've been to at times assume I'm male if I don't say so. Two of my RP friends on another site thought I was a dude, despite me heavily implying I was female XD

Edited by Sangyul

Oh, lol.

You know, when I first joined, I didn't specify my gender and just let people make assumptions. Apparently most people thought I was a guy and were surprised when I said otherwise. (One of my now closest SF friends thought I was a gay European college student. He was only right about "college student".) Nowadays, I purposely set my gender to male because I don't want people treating me any differently just because I'm female.

The funny thing is, people on some other sites I've been to at times assume I'm male if I don't say so. Two of my RP friends on another site thought I was a dude, despite me heavily implying I was female XD

I kind of just assume everyone is male, american and is either finishing high school or in college until something proves otherwise. I can understand why you do this, I can't say for personal experience (for obvious reasons) but I witnessed a lot of people doing some pretty stupid shit just because someone says that is female.

Apparently I have a typing style and general mannerism that (upon first impression, at least) is either masculine or is not indicative or being female or male.