• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Arkys just keeps making some stupid decisions then.

Like every fighter makers ever. eh

Game actually feels like the best balanced blazblue ever and a great game in its own right

time will tell how dumb this is after the DLC chars are figured out though

I finish the game last night.

Enjoyed case 5.

HOW ABOUT THAT ENDING THEME

HOW ABOUT THAT BLACKQUILL

Enjoyed case 5.

Excellent to hear! I thought things tied together quite nicely all in all, although part of me felt a little disappointed by some aspects.

[spoiler=AA5 endgame talk"]The phantom was in some ways disappointing, though hard for me to put a finger on exactly why. Maybe part of it was his endless arrays of masks. If he had those, why did he need to use the Noh mask on the wall, and that whole elaborate ruse for the sake of the robots?

Excellent to hear! I thought things tied together quite nicely all in all, although part of me felt a little disappointed by some aspects.

[spoiler=AA5 endgame talk"]The phantom was in some ways disappointing, though hard for me to put a finger on exactly why. Maybe part of it was his endless arrays of masks. If he had those, why did he need to use the Noh mask on the wall, and that whole elaborate ruse for the sake of the robots?

[spoiler=more AA5 endstuff]I feel like phantom was a good villain himself, at the very least unique as far as AA villains go

The problem I think, was that as the guy who personally ruined a lot of people's lives, there wasn't enough anger toward him

not even apollo was really mad at finding this guy out, yknow what I mean?

Game actually feels like the best balanced blazblue ever and a great game in its own right

time will tell how dumb this is after the DLC chars are figured out though

Some characters lack the oomph they had. It bugs me.

THE ENTIRETY OF THE ONLY ONE

TRUE SAMURAI/10

also how did you feel after that first mask pull?

and most importantly

what do you think knowing that in the end phantom was only caught because of aura's terrorist shenanigans

and the ends justified the means?

That didn't sound as nice with my earphones.

TRULY

Going to work soon. I'll reply later.

Edited by Marthur

HOW ABOUT THAT ENDING THEME

HOW ABOUT THAT BLACKQUILL

That ending theme was so great. I have that on my playlist for awhile.

[spoiler=AA5 endgame stuff]And gotta admit acquitting Blackquill felt really good. While he came off as a bit of a jerk or even downright vile, I could sympathize with his plight and understand his personality. Also...on a random other note, those black Psych Locks, manz

Some characters lack the oomph they had. It bugs me.

Oh? Like who?

That ending theme was so great. I have that on my playlist for awhile.

[spoiler=AA5 endgame stuff]And gotta admit acquitting Blackquill felt really good. While he came off as a bit of a jerk or even downright vile, I could sympathize with his plight and understand his personality. Also...on a random other note, those black Psych Locks, manz

It single handedly inspired me to make a best of AA playlist

gave me a new respect for AJ's music

[spoiler=AA5 spoilers]He was always a cool guy but yeah it felt great to help him get his dues

Seeing black psyche locks was pretty crazy

Also rest in peace true hero of AA5 BOBBY FULBRIGHT

;_;

Edited by Shahenzan

Ragna and Plat. Mostly Plat. I miss her heartcar always dealing a chunk of damage.

shutup

Hmmm. I didn't really pay very much attention to CSE so I can't say I'm familiar with how much damage Plat should be doing but I can agree that Rags lost some oomph

Plat's got that present and counter with the godly animation though

Hmmm. I didn't really pay very much attention to CSE so I can't say I'm familiar with how much damage Plat should be doing but I can agree that Rags lost some oomph

Plat's got that present and counter with the godly animation though

Ragna's Blood Kain becoming his Overdrive is silly.

Platinum's counter is probably the worst one in the game. >_>

[spoiler=AA5 endgame talk]The masks were silly. But I didn't feel a lot of foreshadowing in the previous cases... though I suppose his willingness to share info was one.

Enjoyed case 5.

Who are you and what have you done to Marthur

Enjoyed case 5.

I'm only on case 4...

On average, each case seems to take me 5 hours.

Meanwhile, I just woke up.

And I sleep in the afternoon to avoid hearing my siblings bicker, staying up at night to do my work.

Also, apparently Marth has been revealed for SSB4.

I am happy.

FOOL PRIDE

also how did you feel after that first mask pull?
and most importantly
what do you think knowing that in the end phantom was only caught because of aura's terrorist shenanigans
and the ends justified the means?

The first mask pull was shocking. I was wtf'ing the whole time. But yeah, it just felt silly after that.

It might be just me, but it didn't really feel like her attempt was serious?

It doesn't. IN JUSTICE WE TRUST.

Who are you and what have you done to Marthur

What are you talking about. I am my usual S-E-L-F.

I'll probably end up getting EOU anyway at some point.

oh yeah

I think I couldn't figure out what to do next in the last case in AA1 and literally looked at EVERYTHING and couldn't find out what I had missed so I just gave up. ;L