• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Just to get a recent exemple (because I'm too lazy to search for something better)

Oh, that sort of thing.

Like I said, Tangerine is my friend, but some people like to make it seem like there is more to it than that.

I have no qualms with men of any body type

if he wants to work those hips elimine gave him it's his pejorative to work them

I think FE7's artwork is overall lacking though so I do think his art is not the best presentation of him but at least it's not as bad as FE6 art

It's just...mediocre and doesn't stand out

Doesn't bother me much I use tanks

Luna+ and Counter is my bane

is your new avatar going to be Thor and Loki being extremely shippable

Nah it was just gonna be Loki but its semi-spoilery. Sorta kinda. But it did appear in the trailer so i might be safe from your wrath. Because i am madly, barkingly in love with Loki. omfg.

I'm fond of Fraction's run of Hawkeye personally

I do think MCU need to go lighter on Stark and give everyone else more spotlight though

I love Stark and all but sometimes I feel he's getting in the way of everyone else getting screentime and better development

I like Tony and his last name a great deal. The ASOIAF fandom has a gag about him being Ned's cousin. But you are absolutely right in that he is the Spotlight Stealing Squad.

yes FE7

Lucius is one of my favs

Lucius is just luscious. My latest run had him being an absolute terror on the battlefield.

I miss RajRed man. That shit was my jam.

It's just...mediocre and doesn't stand out

Except Pent. Pent makes everything better.

Edited by Lord Pent

so it's like high school? or did drunk mumu ever gave them reason to that?

I never gave anyone any reason to think such things regardless of whether or not I was intoxicated.

I think FE8 has very nice colouring. Some drawings are a bit iffy (Tana's face????) but it's definitely the strongest of the GBA series and the colouring really stands out to me. The anatomy's generally passable so I'm okay with it

FE7's is just really boring to me

FE6's is pls learn anatomy how did you even get job

FE8's sprites on the other hand...the OAs are definitely nicer

Nah it was just gonna be Loki but its semi-spoilery. Sorta kinda. But it did appear in the trailer so i might be safe from your wrath. Because i am madly, barkingly in love with Loki. omfg.

If it's in a trailer I don't consider it spoilers, use it away

Can't blame ya, Loki's a beautiful man, as long as you don't woobify him it's all good

I like Tony and his last name a great deal. The ASOIAF fandom has a gag about him being Ned's cousin. But you are absolutely right in that he is the Spotlight Stealing Squad.

Yeah I've seen those floating around

The Avengers had like 28 minutes of Thor it definitely doesn't do my bb justice Tony pls just step aside for a bit ok

Lucius is just luscious. My latest run had him being an absolute terror on the battlefield.

Lucius is consistently one of my bests and most reliable

Who cares about defense when you're DEAD

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

I 've never seen that, but I've seen people making jokes with him and "There must always be a Stark in Winterfell"

I think FE8 has very nice colouring. Some drawings are a bit iffy (Tana's face????) but it's definitely the strongest of the GBA series and the colouring really stands out to me. The anatomy's generally passable so I'm okay with it

If it's in a trailer I don't consider it spoilers, use it away

Can't blame ya, Loki's a beautiful man, as long as you don't woobify him it's all good

Yeah I've seen those floating around

The Avengers had like 28 minutes of Thor it definitely doesn't do my bb justice Tony pls just step aside for a bit ok

Lucius is consistently one of my bests and most reliable

Who cares about defense when you're DEAD

I dont woobify Loki to be honest cuz hes better the way he is. He does his own woobification anyway. *tries to resist spoilers* So he doesnt need any more. I think hes hot and i like snarky and pretty cool bad guys. Thor is super hot too and id so hit that shit, but Loki is 200% my type. To the letter!

Avengers does a lot of favors to Loki, but i hear your gripe and agree. Tony was up in our domes. I was more curious about Black Widow and Bruce to be honest.

I like the art for the GBA games but its not perfect. I like that Seth OA the most. Joshua is gr9 too. Pent is the only one in FE7 whos OA really speaks to me. Everyone else is kinda ehh. Florina's is adorable though and her mug matches for the most part. FE6's is ehhh. I actually prefer Guinevere's mug to her OA.

Lucius = The best thing in the world. He got something resembling defense on my run. 12 defense is pretty good for Lucius. lol!

I 've never seen that, but I've seen people making jokes with him and "There must always be a Stark in Winterfell"

It happens occasionally in the inner fandom. The wider fandom just uses the meme you mentioned.

Edited by Lord Pent

FE8 sprites are awesome, the only thing I don't like about it is that everyone uses recolored generic battle sprites. Ross would have been a great opportunity to have a fighter/warrior that is not full of steroids. And I won't even comment about Lute and Amelia. At least Arthur's Sage sprite is my favorite male sage sprite :3

It happens occasionally in the inner fandom. The wider fandom just uses the meme you mentioned.

Yeah, I usually don't get involved with the fandom of anything, I usually keep it to talk with my friends that also like it. This forum is probably the only exception.

now give me your ships for ASOIAF

I dont woobify Loki to be honest cuz hes better the way he is. He does his own woobification anyway. *tries to resist spoilers* So he doesnt need any more. I think hes hot and i like snarky and pretty cool bad guys. Thor is super hot too and id so hit that shit, but Loki is 200% my type. To the letter!

Avengers does a lot of favors to Loki, but i hear your gripe and agree. Tony was up in our domes. I was more curious about Black Widow and Bruce to be honest.

I like the art for the GBA games but its not perfect. I like that Seth OA the most. Joshua is gr9 too. Pent is the only one in FE7 whos OA really speaks to me. Everyone else is kinda ehh. Florina's is adorable though and her mug matches for the most part. FE6's is ehhh. I actually prefer Guinevere's mug to her OA.

Lucius = The best thing in the world. He got something resembling defense on my run. 12 defense is pretty good for Lucius. lol!

Good. There's a lot of fans who claim they love loki but doesn't get his character at all and I'm like "how can you claim to be a fan when you don't love him for what he is"

I love the guy though and I can't wait to see their interactions~

I have ridiculous standards for professional art these days though, especially now that I've been through Avengers concept art, a bunch of really great comic artists, and now Assassin's Creed official art and I'm very critical of professional artists since I have a trained eye on things and can't see things uncritically

Holy shit that is a lot of defense for Lucius

That should put him in like

Immortal mode if I can usually get by with 6

FE8 sprites are awesome, the only thing I don't like about it is that everyone uses recolored generic battle sprites. Ross would have been a great opportunity to have a fighter/warrior that is not full of steroids. And I won't even comment about Lute and Amelia. At least Arthur's Sage sprite is my favorite male sage sprite :3

As a spriter I can say that making battle sprites is a pain in the ass so I'm okay with recoloured generic sprites

I guess I have more sympathies for devs considering I know how the whole process works though

I'm a quality over quantity person

It's okay if you decide to make less things but they better be top quality

A lot of fandoms do this I'm sure

They see a hot character so they want to mold them into something they idealised, rather than what the character actually is

And it's a super disservice to the character in question

like AANG.

As a spriter I can say that making battle sprites is a pain in the ass so I'm okay with recoloured generic sprites

I guess I have more sympathies for devs considering I know how the whole process works though

I'm a quality over quantity person

It's okay if you decide to make less things but they better be top quality

I know, it's just that it's a bit disappointing when you consider FE7 with things like Guy, Raven, Hawkeye

And for Lute, she's even the only female sage (IIRC) in that game, why not use some recoloring of Nino's sprite instead of using the long haired one