• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Deneb is no mere mage girl, she's a Wicce~!

And you'd be seeing a lot more if I hadn't cropped the original image.

Witch hmmmm....

Trying to scar me for life already?

This is a web dev class for the most part so

Ah, wtf happened to HTML + CSS?

You could just not use swearwords for those situations

pain in the ass ->pain in the rear etc

Funny enough, I only actually swear here and on pokemon forums and on skype/emails were i talk to people from those two places. Other than that, yeah I do..use random sayings.

there is no such thing as more than enough cleavage

You're channeling dio...I suggest you stop.

Ah, wtf happened to HTML + CSS?

That's piss easy basics I learned 6-10 years ago, they don't teach you that they start with Javascript which is annoying but not horrible and they go int JQuery which is p cool and make JS less horrible and then there's Node.js which is nice for little servers and now

they hit us with the big-ass Java motherfucking Enterprise Edition hammer which is hell on earth

That's piss easy basics I learned 6-10 years ago, they don't teach you that they start with Javascript which is annoying but not horrible and they go int JQuery which is p cool and make JS less horrible and then there's Node.js which is nice for little servers and now

they hit us with the big-ass Java motherfucking Enterprise Edition hammer which is hell on earth

It's quite delicious stuff actually. I hate java with a passion, but the power of it is intoxicating. What people can achieve and accomplish...holy crap on a cracker.

Plus, add in the twitter boot strap and responsive web design. * faints * OMG amazing.

...The family cat is sleeping in my bed. What is she even doing here...? That cat used to use me as her personal chew-toy. ;_; and now she's all buddy-buddy with me? What is this even...?

It's quite delicious stuff actually. I hate java with a passion, but the power of it is intoxicating. What people can achieve and accomplish...holy crap on a cracker.

Plus, add in the twitter boot strap and responsive web design. * faints * OMG amazing.

Oh I know it's powerful as fuck but

It's a bitch to set up and I hate setup issues

I like Java as an application language but when used in conjunction with web is when I start punching things

...The family cat is sleeping in my bed. What is she even doing here...? That cat used to use me as her personal chew-toy. ;_; and now she's all buddy-buddy with me? What is this even...?

It's a trap, of course

I think I already knew, but still.

still what

Oh I know it's powerful as fuck but

It's a bitch to set up and I hate setup issues

I like Java as an application language but when used in conjunction with web is when I start punching things

Just wait until the world of VMWare and Operating Systems (if you are unlucky enough to have to endure this particular hell)...I had so many set up issues, I nearly failed the entire class, because I couldn't complete the first assignment, which was to set up the initial goddamn system.

Witch hmmmm....

Trying to scar me for life already?

The two words are more or less synonymous, but they're two different character classes in the game she comes from.

No, if I wanted to scar you for life I'd show you something far, far worse than a little cleavage.