• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the reason why I said worst case 3IVs is that my puff parents have different set of perfect IVs (girlpuff has 22 in spDef and boypuff has 17 in attack, rest are perfect), so with Destiny Knot, the offspring could have rolled those as the stats that get passed down instead of the opposite parent's perfects, and then have the one last iv that isn't passed down be imperfect as well. Breeding is not something the RNs have been kind to me about, so I don't hope for absolute flawless.

It's a dragon...and it's final evolution is a PAIN IN THE ASS. Level 50+ rain...so many pissed off trainers from this.

Everything I hear about X/Y makes me even surer that I don't want it

It's incredible

Yeah the reason why I said worst case 3IVs is that my puff parents have different set of perfect IVs (girlpuff has 22 in spDef and boypuff has 17 in attack, rest are perfect), so with Destiny Knot, the offspring could have rolled those as the stats that get passed down instead of the opposite parent's perfects, and then have the one last iv that isn't passed down be imperfect as well. Breeding is not something the RNs have been kind to me about, so I don't hope for absolute flawless.

Which is why I RNG and force the issue. Problem Solved. Just waiting for gen 6 RNG to be cracked.

Rain's the assy part, 50 isn't that awful in this game if you're in postgame competitive because Exp Share really speeds things up

Like Murderpuff is already higher levelled than my actual E4 team

I don't rng abuse too damn lazy to

Edited by Ezio Auditore da Firenze

To evolve it. It has to be raining...and everyone is MMing for shiny fairy shit. I find it hilarious.

It's a special wall...with fairly good attack and average speed. * shrug * I can forsee a lot of these on teams.

Rare Candy in the rain. Or grind up a bit then go to a raining area. not that hard

It's incredible

HOLD YOUR 3DS UPSIDE DOWN TO MAKE A RIGHT SIDE UP SQUID UPSIDE DOWN

It's incredible

Currently, I am unhappy with it from the reports I'm hearing. I'm not really interested in it either...it was released too early and there are only around 70 new pokemon from what I heard. So I'm not impressed. I think they rushed it so they could get a 3DS one out. Then they released the 2DS, which made it all seem pretty much well damn and moot.

I'm only playing it cause it's my fandom and VGC says I have too.

I don't rng abuse too damn lazy to

RNG is fun and make it worthwhile for me. I can IV breed, but my patience kinda died.

Rare Candy in the rain. Or grind up a bit then go to a raining area. not that hard

I haven't played, it's just reports that I hear, the rain is the hard part and was pissing people off.

Takes the cake

Also, Snubbull and Granbull are officialy fairies \o/

I saw

Pink is fairy, amirite?

anyway sleep

'night regulars

Edited by Thedius Zanarukendo