FE4 THREAD

Fia

I guess it's about time to start using my own copy of Awakening i guess

important question though, the closest Severa can get to red hair is with gregor as father yeah?

even sask is swooning

Gregor or Ricken.

Gaius' hair is straight-up carrot orange.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess it's about time to start using my own copy of Awakening i guess

important question though, the closest Severa can get to red hair is with gregor as father yeah?

even sask is swooning

Gaius hair may be another option

since having an avatar with cordelia's hair color is not an option

I don't really pair anyone other than my main team on my runs lol

I can't be bothered do postgame anymore

FE is a game I enjoy doing calculations and positioning and strategy and the whole hit endturn repetitive grinding is just not something I want to do with FE in particular so

Basically only Chrom (duh) and MU get guaranteed pairs and Sully and Panne get almost guaranteed pairs

almost because I'm /trying/ to change up my team but I'd like to have at least one of them on my team

Poor Rey cannot catch a break, can he?

It's all in good fun~

I'll support him if he gets an actual girlfriend, but with all these "lol ur like olivia" or "lol muh dreams" moments I'm just gonna tease him relentlessly about it because c'mon he totally sets himself up for it

Edited by Thor Odinson

I don't really pair anyone other than my main team on my runs lol

I can't be bothered do postgame anymore

FE is a game I enjoy doing calculations and positioning and strategy and the whole hit endturn repetitive grinding is just not something I want to do with FE in particular so

Basically only Chrom (duh) and MU get guaranteed pairs and Sully and Panne get almost guaranteed pairs

almost because I'm /trying/ to change up my team but I'd like to have at least one of them on my team

100% completion :P

I'm not even sure if I'm getting the DLCs and Streetpass is not an option for me

100% completion :P

I'm not even sure if I'm getting the DLCs and Streetpass is not an option for me

I had that one run where I completely about 90% of the support library (i'm only missing all those repetitive father-child supports, really)

I'm done

I will resume FE as a strategy game forever

I only do 100% completion for Assassin's Creed

I actually have a couple of DLCs, mainly those that gets extra classes/skills and the ones for more character development because

As much as I hate the fact that they don't have proper chardev ingame I'm a sucker for chardev and kinda desperate for it so whoops

Edited by Thor Odinson

I had that one run where I completely about 90% of the support library (i'm only missing all those repetitive father-child supports, really)

I'm done

I don't know if I'm going to try to complete all the support library, maybe get everything except all the variations of the generics father-child supports

I'll probably do a Female Avatar run after this one and then I'll abuse the reclass system to make some runs just for fun I already have a Paladin and GK only run and a War Monk/Cleric only run planned

I don't know if I'm going to try to complete all the support library, maybe get everything except all the variations of the generics father-child supports

I'll probably do a Female Avatar run after this one and then I'll abuse the reclass system to make some runs just for fun I already have a Paladin and GK only run and a War Monk/Cleric only run planned

I still need to make a run where I make MU marry Panne because Panne's my other MVP

I have horrible luck with male MUs though, where my females are ass-kicking name-taking frontliners of murder who kills everything and never die, my guys have often ben shifted to back units for their wives because they don't want to cooperate with the RNG.

Which sucks because I want to use them well. I want to have a damn good zerkMU but my guys wouldn't cooperate :c

Maybe it'll be different when I do my xPanne run. Maybe I'll finally get a maMU that cooperates.

I'm done

I only do 100% completion for Assassin's Creed

I actually have a couple of DLCs, mainly those that gets extra classes/skills and the ones for more character development because

As much as I hate the fact that they don't have proper chardev ingame I'm a sucker for chardev and kinda desperate for it so whoops

I'll give priority to the ones with Bride and Dread Fighter class, the ones with character dev and the infinite regalia one. Because I like using legendary weapons as signatures weapons for characters :3

Edited by Tonton

She joined for Rey

And thus she left for Rey

Not very often though

But well, I expected it to die somewhat soon anyway, I suppose

Foolishness

Eventually you'd go "yeah, I get the idea, NEXT"

But now she's here again!

Do you usually fix things yourself, or do you call a technician?

NO!

It'd be good for my Japanese. Very, very good.

Darn it, I've been spotted. [/tosses away cardboard box]

HI, VASHI~

Dread Fighter is so great I'm so mad it's male only because I'd totally make all my ladies one they look so fucking cool

I find it stupid that it is male only (the other male only classes too, but this one is even worse IMO)

They should have made Dread fighter for both genders and have Bride class have a male counterpart kinda like Cleric/Priest and War Monk/Cleric