• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I find it stupid that it is male only (the other male only classes too, but this one is even worse IMO)

They should have made Dread fighter for both genders and have Bride class have a male counterpart kinda like Cleric/Priest and War Monk/Cleric

I don't see how that would work for the Bride class. Dread fighter, sure

I find it stupid that it is male only (the other male only classes too, but this one is even worse IMO)

They should have made Dread fighter for both genders and have Bride class have a male counterpart kinda like Cleric/Priest and War Monk/Cleric

I wonder what the groom's weapons would had been...

I wonder what the groom's weapons would had been...

As I said it would be just like it would be just like Cleric/Priest and War Monk/Cleric, it's the same class weapon, stat and skill wise, but men would be grooms

getting well-tailored suits

instead of the bride's dress. Although if they were to do this I think they would have to change the class item

As I said it would be just like it would be just like Cleric/Priest and War Monk/Cleric, it's the same class weapon, stat and skill wise, but men would be grooms

And the weapons arsenal would still make no sense, since the Bride class was a counterpart fro Dread Fighters...

If they wanted it to make sense they should have made DLC Ephraim a Dread Fighter instead of Alm

Then again why do we expect that game to make sense? or maybe the majority of games...

Edited by James Bond

Then again why do we expect that game to make sense? or maybe the majority of games...

Yes, I mean, why would they eat bear meat if they can only touch a seal and make a horse/pegasus/wyvern/griffon appear Edited by Tonton

Okay kids

Let me tell you a story

In Norse Mythology, Lifting Thor's hammer "Mew Mew" Mjolnir is not based upon worthiness, but upon strength. So anyone sufficiently strong can lift it and run away with it.

Which is what the giants did one day while Thor was sleeping or something. Dunno, they stole the Hammer and held it hostage. They wanted a bunch of stuff as ransom, including Freyja aka the goddess of war aka really pretty and everyone wants to marry her

So Thor went to Freyja and was like "Halp me" and Freyja's like "lolnope your hammer your problem" and Thor was like "okay :c"

And then Loki had the genius idea of dressing Thor up in bridal gowns and he himself pretends to be the bridesmaid and they infiltrate giantland

So the giants took Thor as Freyja because I guess they're too huge to tell the difference between puny gods, and they had a wedding feast

In which Thor ate a lot and drank a lot and Loki made some excuses that the giants bought I guess they're not very smart but it was really funny

And then the giants brought out Mjolnir to please the bride and Thor was like MEW MEW and took the hammer and killed all the giants and carried Loki home bridal style the end (okay I took a bit of liberties there)

This is the story of Thrymskvitha.

This is why Bride!Thor!MU would be A+ to have.

Okay kids

Let me tell you a story

In Norse Mythology, Lifting Thor's hammer "Mew Mew" Mjolnir is not based upon worthiness, but upon strength. So anyone sufficiently strong can lift it and run away with it.

Which is what the giants did one day while Thor was sleeping or something. Dunno, they stole the Hammer and held it hostage. They wanted a bunch of stuff as ransom, including Freyja aka the goddess of war aka really pretty and everyone wants to marry her

So Thor went to Freyja and was like "Halp me" and Freyja's like "lolnope your hammer your problem" and Thor was like "okay :c"

And then Loki had the genius idea of dressing Thor up in bridal gowns and he himself pretends to be the bridesmaid and they infiltrate giantland

So the giants took Thor as Freyja because I guess they're too huge to tell the difference between puny gods, and they had a wedding feast

In which Thor ate a lot and drank a lot and Loki made some excuses that the giants bought I guess they're not very smart but it was really funny

And then the giants brought out Mjolnir to please the bride and Thor was like MEW MEW and took the hammer and killed all the giants and carried Loki home bridal style the end (okay I took a bit of liberties there)

You surely love this story

Okay kids

Let me tell you a story

....lolwut

Okay kids

Let me tell you a story

Yeah I remember you telling me about the mythology behind whenever it was that I was reading the Sword Art Online Light Novels with Freyja as an NPC or something.

LOOOOONNNNGGG!!!!

Or short, doesn't matter, really.

do tell

Well...

I was upstairs, going to retrieve something from my sister's room, stepped out of the room and headed down the first stair. I didn't notice that Serram had followed me up the stairs and was literally right where I was about to put my foot down, so I immediately recoiled and moved to the side. This threw me off balance, and I ended up falling down the first six steps and onto the corner where the stairs turn and head into the first floor hallway.

My sister also has the lovely habit of leaving her clothes on the stairs. While I was trying to stand up, my foot caught on one of her skirts and sent me down the other six stairs, but NOT before my leg hit the heel of her boot, directly ON that vascular malformation I have.

And it was one of those painfully hard heels too.

And I had to be taken to the hospital because that shoe hit a vein. ._.

Fortunately, it wasn't an IMPORTANT vein, but... still.