FE4 THREAD

Fia

Well...

I was upstairs, going to retrieve something from my sister's room, stepped out of the room and headed down the first stair. I didn't notice that Serram had followed me up the stairs and was literally right where I was about to put my foot down, so I immediately recoiled and moved to the side. This threw me off balance, and I ended up falling down the first six steps and onto the corner where the stairs turn and head into the first floor hallway.

My sister also has the lovely habit of leaving her clothes on the stairs. While I was trying to stand up, my foot caught on one of her skirts and sent me down the other six stairs, but NOT before my leg hit the heel of her boot, directly ON that vascular malformation I have.

And it was one of those painfully hard heels too.

And I had to be taken to the hospital because that shoe hit a vein. ._.

Fortunately, it wasn't an IMPORTANT vein, but... still.

Dang. That must've hurt. A lot.

I never rolled down a step of stairs bef- Oh wait, I have... But I wasn't hurt as badly as you... I just had a sore toe.

But I have jumped off the second floor with an umbrella before. And without an umbrella, in fact. I was a foolish child.

I hope you're feeling better now, though. [/patpat]

Edited by Fruity Insanity

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Well...

I was upstairs, going to retrieve something from my sister's room, stepped out of the room and headed down the first stair. I didn't notice that Serram had followed me up the stairs and was literally right where I was about to put my foot down, so I immediately recoiled and moved to the side. This threw me off balance, and I ended up falling down the first six steps and onto the corner where the stairs turn and head into the first floor hallway.

My sister also has the lovely habit of leaving her clothes on the stairs. While I was trying to stand up, my foot caught on one of her skirts and sent me down the other six stairs, but NOT before my leg hit the heel of her boot, directly ON that vascular malformation I have.

...I almost can't believe it ._.

Poor Vash *hugs*

Well...

o.o my gosh! But.... you're better now.... right?

Well...

>_>;

Geez.

Glad you're all right now.

Well...

O_O Wow, that sounds painful. I hope you feel better soon.

Dang. That must've hurt. A lot.

I never rolled down a step of stairs bef- Oh wait, I have... But I wasn't hurt as badly as you... I just had a sore toe.

But I have jumped off the second floor with an umbrella before. And without an umbrella, in fact. I was a foolish child.

I hope you're feeling better now, though. [/patpat]

...I almost can't believe it ._.

Poor Vash *hugs*

Poor Vashi

o.o my gosh! But.... you're better now.... right?

>_>;

Geez.

Glad you're all right now.

O_O Wow, that sounds painful. I hope you feel better soon.

Yeah it was... something else.

I'm okay now, though... don't worry too much about it. ^-^

Wonder if Pilot is responsible for that one.

... I think it's the other way around, sometimes...

Eesh. Feel better Vash

Isn't there some story that Loki becomes a six-legged horse and Thor fucks him or something?

Nonono
There was a time where I guess Asgard needed a new wall

And then Loki got this dude to help them build the wall and the guy was like "If I finish it on time then I get the Sun, Moon, and Freyja" (man everyone wanted Freyja) and the gods are like lol he's not gonna finish so they made a deal
But this dude has a super horse, Svadilfari, helping him build and he's actually gonna finish it on time

And the gods all stared at Loki and was like we can't have this happen Loki fix it

so Loki's like FINE and turned into a mare in heat to distract the horse
And he succeeded in /distracting/ Svadilfari so the builder couldn't get the wall done in time so Freyja didn't have to marry this guy

And then the builder turned out to be a giant in disguise and attacked

And then Thor killed him

n months later Loki gave birth to a eight-legged horse, Slephnir

That he gave to Odin to ride on because they're bros (In the myths he wasn't Thor's adopted brother but Odin's blood-oath brother or something like that)

The end

Thor did not fuck Loki in the myths (he should've) but they went on adventures together and shit and it was still pretty cute until Lokasenna went down, and Thor is like, literally the only one that Loki's scared of

Reminds me I have 3 episodes to watch.

Too many things to DL, too little time. *pat*

And they keep releasing more...

;__; *pat'd*

It's fine too!! Better than suffering.

lemme be a cat permanently

Inaction is just as bad as the wrong action, if not worse, though. Ergo, it is suffering.

I dunno how to make it permanent...

Don't.

That's what I expected.