• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

O-Oh, d-do you really?

Well... I once stumbled across two people having sex in the girl's bathroom... T-That was... m-mortifying...

Yep.

In the girls bathroom, you say? How positively licentious

Well wait though, were they both girls?

I see.

Terrible. Just terrible.

[/shrugs] I can't judge someone TOO much for their choices but... sometimes I don't understand it. Especially when you're, I don't know, still in MIDDLE school?

Oh, please, I could rant on that for hours...

Yep.

In the girls bathroom, you say? How positively licentious

Well wait though, were they both girls?

No... a girl had dragged her boyfriend in there.

I see, I see

But I must say, I am not yet particularly horrified

such incidents were not unheard of in my own middle school

I daresay such a thing is typical, even

Got any other stories to share?

[/shrugs] I can't judge someone TOO much for their choices but... sometimes I don't understand it. Especially when you're, I don't know, still in MIDDLE school?

Oh, please, I could rant on that for hours...

The thing is, aside from health-related issues, younger people these days (oftentimes myself included) don't view the things as wrong. Something entirely up to them, of course. But what is the result? Degradation of society? Efficiency and usefulness are manifested under rules and restrictions. Otherwise things may really just degenerate into some anarchic state...

Also, I have to stop my habit of reading spoilers for all the animé I watch.

Edited by Fruity Insanity

I see, I see

But I must say, I am not yet particularly horrified

such incidents were not unheard of in my own middle school

I daresay such a thing is typical, even

Got any other stories to share?

A-Ah, and THEN there were the bushes by the tennis court... I accidentally served the ball way too far, it landed in the bushes, and when I went to go retrieve it I found... p-pretty much the same thing. And I insta-punted the ball into the parking lot the second I got it back.

Most of the other instances are rumors and the like, but... those in particular... stand out.

The thing is, aside from health-related issues, younger people these days don't view the things as wrong. Something entirely up to them, of course. But what is the result? Degradation of society? Efficiency and usefulness are manifested under rules and restrictions. Otherwise things may really just degenerate into some anarchic state...

Also, I have to stop my habit of reading spoilers for all the animé I watch.

Exactly. Just because your body is physically ready for such things, doesn't mean you mentally are.

It's just... the more I think about it, the more ridiculous it all is... I mean, when I was that age, having sex at 16 was considered... wrong. Now if you lose your virginity at 16 it's suddenly late? W-What the hell?

The hell are you on about?

A high school bathroom is definitely not one of the prospective places.

N-Not the most... private... of places either? I - I definitely wouldn't...

Plus, I - I'm surprised they didn't get caught, they weren't exactly.... q-quiet...

O-Oh, d-do you really?

Well... I once stumbled across two people having sex in the girl's bathroom... T-That was... m-mortifying...

...W-what!? Oh geeze... People have no decency these days. ;_;

The hell are you on about?

A high school bathroom is definitely not one of the prospective places.

Stranger things have happened in this mind of yours.

I also like how you had to specify "high school".

N-Not the most... private... of places either? I - I definitely wouldn't...

Plus, I - I'm surprised they didn't get caught, they weren't exactly.... q-quiet...

N-Not the best place to s-stutter either.

A-Ah, and THEN there were the bushes by the tennis court... I accidentally served the ball way too far, it landed in the bushes, and when I went to go retrieve it I found... p-pretty much the same thing. And I insta-punted the ball into the parking lot the second I got it back.

Exactly. Just because your body is physically ready for such things, doesn't mean you mentally are.

It's just... the more I think about it, the more ridiculous it all is... I mean, when I was that age, having sex at 16 was considered... wrong. Now if you lose your virginity at 16 it's suddenly late? W-What the hell?

In... bushes? Gosh, who would really think of that? I thought that was a place people make love in jokes, not in real life...

Mentally...? 99.99% of kids, if not more, are not ready to support a child. Children under 18 are considered MINORS for a reason. They aren't adults; it's as simple as that. That's why I cringe when I see some teenagers...

...W-what!? Oh geeze... People have no decency these days. ;_;

W-Welcome to my county...

In... bushes? Gosh, who would really think of that? I thought that was a place people make love in jokes, not in real life...

Mentally...? 99.99% of kids, if not more, are not ready to support a child. Children under 18 are considered MINORS for a reason. They aren't adults; it's as simple as that. That's why I cringe when I see some teenagers...

O-Oh, no... people REALLY go at it in bushes... I thought the same until that day.

[/sigh] Oh, don't get me started... I swear, there's a pregnant middle schooler every damn year here, it's so... pathetic. J-Just, WAIT. Wait a bit.

Stranger things have happened in this mind of yours.

I also like how you had to specify "high school".

N-Not the best place to s-stutter either.

W-Well, okay, n-no, it's not, but it's still kind of mortifying... even now...

America.

The land of the free.

And the home of the horny teenagers.

Private spaces please. As in you can be as loud and say the name of your partner as much as you want.

R... Right? I - I mean, cripes.... N-No one wants to hear all of that....

How about a topic that STILL makes us ashamed of the current generation?

Kids who have smartphones smarter than they are.

What parent thinks it's a good idea to give their 10-year-old an iPhone, again?