FE4 THREAD

Fia

...but no seriously... behind a bush.

...talk about the most unromantic thing ever. They are literally just acting on their physical impulses.

Is there not a romance in that? Knowing nothing but a burning desire so fierce that there's no time to worry about dignity, or place and time? In just being an animal for a little while?

oh bah humbug why am i having this conversation

im gonna go get my hair cut or something

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

O-Oh, no... people REALLY go at it in bushes... I thought the same until that day.

[/sigh] Oh, don't get me started... I swear, there's a pregnant middle schooler every damn year here, it's so... pathetic. J-Just, WAIT. Wait a bit.

That's just terrible...

I'd say "Society is degenerating," but then that would be silly, because I'm sure people have always said that about future generations.

And look at how far humanity has advanced. (Granted, it's due to the minds of the few bright people that the working-class people can move forward...)

Let's talk about that Nintendo Direct, you watched it right Neal? How was it?

BRAVELY DEFAULT LOOKS SO GOOD!!!

Edited by Fruity Insanity

Is there not a romance in that? Knowing nothing but a burning desire so fierce that there's no time to worry about dignity, or place and time? In just being an animal for a little while?

When you're freaking married, sure. Not just using each other.

Edited by shadowofchaos

...but no seriously... behind a bush.

...talk about the most unromantic thing ever. They are literally just acting on their physical impulses.

The relatiobship didn't even LAST that long... t-they were together for TWO MONTHS.

//flips table// Just... waht. What happened to innocent, young love? ;~;

This is why I don't talk to most people around here- pretty much 80% of the young people here are like that.... //sigh//

That's just terrible...

I'd say "Society is degenerating," but then that would be silly, because I'm sure people have always said that about future generations.

And look at how far humanity has advanced. (Granted, it's due to the minds of the few bright people that the working-class people can move forward...)

BRAVELY DEFAULT LOOKS SO GOOD!!!

Every new generation is dubbed to be completely ruining society by the previous...

Quite! I, yes, we have advanced so much. :)

//flips table// Just... waht. What happened to innocent, young love? ;~;

This is why I don't talk to most people around here- pretty much 80% of the young people here are like that.... //sigh//

I - I think it's gone the way of the dodo bird, Bindi...

I have my Disney movies for THAT, I suppose...

I mean, I get what Pride is saying. There is something romantic in that kind of primal passion, burning so bright as to trump any and all reason... that warm person in your arms, even if but for an instant, is your whole world, and nothing else matters. Sure, in this context, it's just dumb kids being dumb kids, but the whole "oh gods take me now" thing isn't without it's own type of romanticism.

"oh gods take me now" thing isn't without it's own type of romanticism.

>____>;

<____<;

>____>;

>____<;

Again:

Edited by shadowofchaos

Give me my Disney love propaganda any day.

And every day!

I mean, I get what Pride is saying. There is something romantic in that kind of primal passion, burning so bright as to trump any and all reason... that warm person in your arms, even if but for an instant, is your whole world, and nothing else matters. Sure, in this context, it's just dumb kids being dumb kids, but the whole "oh gods take me now" thing isn't without it's own type of romanticism.

Excellent point... it's a burning passion that defies rhyme or reason, directing any and all inhibitions to rest. It's been the focal point of romance novels for ages, that kind of love that seizes your senses and logic and casually throws them out the window... Of course, this DOES depend on the preferences of the people in question.

W-While I can't exactly pinpoint my own wants yet... I - I don't think I'm that type of girl...

Every relationship

ever

is two people using each other

There isn't a standard of purity that makes one relationship more or less legitimate than another

There is only the standard you personally set for satisfaction

And if two people have their standard set at "fuck" thats just fine

And if you have your standard set at um

whatever it is

thats just fine too

At the end of the day their goals are the same

Satisfaction

I'm only taking the time to say this because I dislike seeing people be judgmental

stop that man

love how you want

but dont knock folks down to feel better about what you do

Edited by Shahenzan

And every day!

Excellent point... it's a burning passion that defies rhyme or reason, directing any and all inhibitions to rest. It's been the focal point of romance novels for ages, that kind of love that seizes your senses and logic and casually throws them out the window... Of course, this DOES depend on the preferences of the people in question.

W-While I can't exactly pinpoint my own wants yet... I - I don't think I'm that type of girl...

Everyone has their wants and desires, at times it's not who you are so much as who your partner is. Maybe your eventual lover just matches you so well that you can't help yourself, who can say. I've seen normally shy girls get pretty... heated, when they were with their special someone. Note that they were shy in prior relationships too, not just public shy.

I - I think it's gone the way of the dodo bird, Bindi...

I have my Disney movies for THAT, I suppose...

Surely it hasn't gone extinct... ;~;

Give me my Disney love propaganda any day.

^This! I think I'll marathon Disney movies when I get home~

I DRANK YOOHOO WHEN I HAD THAT DREAM OKAY.

Be more specific, homes.

Also, now I want to watch Oliver and Company. dammit Vashi for getting me thinking about Disney movies.

Ah, youth

Btw Ether, did you read my post on Sen

Yeah, I saw it. I knew I would miss the story but that would happen in any situation unless it gets localized(which I would probably buy again anyway if it did) It'll be a while before I can actually do it so maybe Blazer will actually be a source by that point.

Every relationship

ever

is two people using each other

There isn't a standard of purity that makes one relationship more or less legitimate than another

There is only the standard you personally set for satisfaction

And if two people have their standard set at "fuck" thats just fine

And if you have your standard set at um

whatever it is

thats just fine too

At the end of the day their goals are the same

Satisfaction

I'm only taking the time to say this because I dislike seeing people be judgmental

stop that man

love how you want

but dont knock folks down to feel better about what you do

*shrug*

I tend to be judgmental towards the kids who don't know how to be responsible.

I'm not exactly being completely judgmental to those kinds of relationships.

People will do whatever the hell they want.

I do respect your wisdom in things of life, Pride.

But at the end of the day, you're going to be judgmental of things you like and don't like?

I mean, as long as I'm not shoving it down other people's throats it's fine for me to say "I think that's irresponsible at that point in life" right?

Edited by shadowofchaos