FE4 THREAD

Fia

Oh yes! And whipped cream. :3

Quite! As much as I would sit there and film the stars patterns and try to recognize the constellations, that would be so much more fun with someone there by your side. It's pretty romantic too.

Right, right?~ It would be super romantic~ are we twins or something? Social links too stronk

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, I saw that LP you did and that "suggestion" Amelia had you do in that one vid you did with MageKnight, and damn near died laughing. God damn, how'd she convince you to do that?

Payment for the commission.

Or dishonor to famiry.

...no seriously how in the HELL are you hitting targets that you don't know about?

...Wait what. I did the thing AGAIN? what is thiiiiis I don't knoooooow ;_;

Right, right?~ It would be super romantic~ are we twins or something? Social links too stronk

I would think so at this rate! Seriously, wow.

But yes, it's VERY romantic. It would be kind of cold, you're right, but I think the moment would kill off any of that cold... hmm?

I would think so at this rate! Seriously, wow.

But yes, it's VERY romantic. It would be kind of cold, you're right, but I think the moment would kill off any of that cold... hmm?

I was going to ask if you're my long lost older sister or something, but I'm juuuust barely older than you. wat is this.

I was going to ask if you're my long lost older sister or something, but I'm juuuust barely older than you. wat is this.

There must have been a disturbance in the force somewhere...?

Best force disturbance ever!

There must have been a disturbance in the force somewhere...?

Best force disturbance ever!

Yep!

Bindi is, like, Queen Moeblob though. :o

aafhklfjahflsah how I don't even

Bindi is, like, Queen Moeblob though. :o

Yep!

aafhklfjahflsah how I don't even

Outsider opinion here but combine the smalltext to implicate a whisper or just generally low voice along with all the talk of romanticism and the reactions when called on just about anything, and yeah, you've got the moe thing down.

:3

I think it's the tiny! text and general geniune sweetness, Bindi. :)

Outsider opinion here but combine the smalltext to implicate a whisper or just generally low voice along with all the talk of romanticism and the reactions when called on just about anything, and yeah, you've got the moe thing down.

I just really like the small text for whatever reason... I think I'll be quiet now. ;~; //flees//

Edited by Bindi