• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

man wherever you people live its more interesting than suburban warehouse hell in the desert valley

I mean sure I have damn near every chain restaurant common to california in 5 minute driving distance

twice

but that's not all it's cracked up to be

with all this choice

no one can ever decide where to eat

SO UM... EMPTY.

Yup. Nothing here. None of them fancy chains or anything.

man wherever you people live its more interesting than suburban warehouse hell in the desert valley

I mean sure I have damn near every chain restaurant common to california in 5 minute driving distance

twice

but that's not all it's cracked up to be

with all this choice

no one can ever decide where to eat

You need to work on that indecisiveness, comrade.

For example, whenever you want to decide to eat out, whaddaya do? Of course, you consult your heart (and your stomach, and its heart) to see what you'd like to go for the most.

In case you want to go for a lot of things equally, flip a coin.

Edited by Nightmare

I hate it when I can't decide where to eat :c

On another note

time to, as an artist, appreciate the human muscles at work

http://accursedthor.tumblr.com/post/67259474816

(no this is not me trying to hide my shame I am very shameless about my attraction to muscular people but look at how those muscles move it's so fascinating)

Edited by Thor Odinson

You need to work on that indecisiveness, comrade.

For example, whenever you want to decide to eat out, whaddaya do? Of course, you consult your heart (and your stomach, and its heart) to see what you'd like to go for the most.

In case you want to go for a lot of things equally, flip a coin.

I'm no problem, as most of the time ill go for the shamelessly americanized chinese food that serves me huge portions for cheap

but I mean as a group, decisions are impossible

in addition to chains we have multiple restaurants and the typical local joints of astounding quality

and the town next to us has a bunch of renowned eateries if anyone's up for the drive

I guess I just need to invest in a pair of twenty sided dies

I'm no problem, as most of the time ill go for the shamelessly americanized chinese food that serves me huge portions for cheap

but I mean as a group, decisions are impossible

in addition to chains we have multiple restaurants and the typical local joints of astounding quality

and the town next to us has a bunch of renowned eateries if anyone's up for the drive

I guess I just need to invest in a pair of twenty sided dies

Okay then yeah, group decisions are pretty difficult. I feel like a dumb. d20 sounds like a good idea.

Man though, your place sounds fantastic for a person in love with their stomach.

(like me)

It sounds like it was made in heaven, man. Man, I should get some food before I die of visualising delicious foods I can't have.

Edited by Nightmare

Speaking of delicious foods we can't have, my father was watching a cooking show that had a segment on an ex-martial artist who makes wicked awesome sushi using unusual techniques.

Okay then yeah, group decisions are pretty difficult. I feel like a dumb. d20 sounds like a good idea.

Man though, your place sounds fantastic for a person in love with their stomach.

(like me)

It sounds like it was made in heaven, man. Man, I should get some food before I die of visualising delicious foods I can't have.

Now that I think of it it kind of is

I just want to go the east coast now

with how often I hear folks over there shitting on our food, I feel I must put the matter to rest as to WHO has the greatest restaurants in AMERICA

It may sound like it was made in heaven, but all too often it feels like dirty deeds done dirt cheap

then go eat comrade

Speaking of delicious foods we can't have, my father was watching a cooking show that had a segment on an ex-martial artist who makes wicked awesome sushi using unusual techniques.

That's pretty cool. That reminds me of Martin Yan, he's pretty damn skilled with a knife...or with like, anything, really. His bare hands even. I strive to be a great cook like him one day.

Now that I think of it it kind of is

I just want to go the east coast now

with how often I hear folks over there shitting on our food, I feel I must put the matter to rest as to WHO has the greatest restaurants in AMERICA

It may sound like it was made in heaven, but all too often it feels like dirty deeds done dirt cheap

then go eat comrade

So try it out and tell me the results, eh.

Ah, ic ic. A noble goal, I must say. Dewa, I wish you GODLUCK in your endeavour. May you have godspeed.

You sure about that man. It sounds like the best thing in the world.

Yes, yes...the food shall be hot in a shortly.