• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay. ^_^

I'll ask once I finish that FE4 thread fanart. (Still need to draw Chainey, Amid, Mecha-Yuria, and myself 8D ... and maybe Lachesis.)

Does Lachesis even post here?

Ever?

IIRC, no.

Anyway, Black Zero's kinda broken, he's got:

Saber +1

M. Saber

Shock Buffer

Shot Eraser

and you don't have to equip them, they're there to begin with >_>.

I can't help that, sorry.

Also, I managed 1 minute 50 seconds, but I made a lot of mistakes and in that time I included Dynamo's defeat scene and Zero's teleportation out, so the playing time itself is probably like 1 minute 35 seconds.

Okay. ^_^

I'll ask once I finish that FE4 thread fanart. (Still need to draw Chainey, Amid, Mecha-Yuria, and myself 8D ... and maybe Lachesis.)

I hope you won't mind if I take my time to make it?

Wow, you draw quite fast...

IT'S BACK :o

Jyo is my god for the moment.

Okay. ^_^

Waiting to see this : D

She did at some point. She was RPing as Aless' mother. >_>

HE. And yes, he claimed as Ares' mother. >_>

She did at some point. She was RPing as Aless' mother. >_>

Ah.

You should include everyone, so they don't go and sue your ass.

*that might be a future life lesson*

DOITDOITDOITDOIT

IT'S BACK :o

Jyo is my god for the moment.

Waiting to see this : D

Indeed in both statement. 8D

I DRAW FASTER I DRAW FASTER

>___>

I hope you won't mind if I take my time to make it?

Nope, don't worry about that.

Wow, you draw quite fast...

I'm nocturnal, just like you. >_> Plus they're all chibis, so I'm not really putting much efforts into it.

I can't help that, sorry.

Also, I managed 1 minute 50 seconds, but I made a lot of mistakes and in that time I included Dynamo's defeat scene and Zero's teleportation out, so the playing time itself is probably like 1 minute 35 seconds.

What exactly did you use? I think that could've gone faster.

He is Holyn of the game. That's all?

It's just that it's hard to keep him alive when ALL of Sigurd's knights bomb him with perfect accuracy with Javelins.

I'm getting pissed off.

There is no Valkirye, right?

What exactly did you use? I think that could've gone faster.

I think I can shave it to about 1 minute 10 seconds if I practice a lot, this was my first try by the way.

I used Black Zero + Speedster, Jumper, Hyper Dash and Speed Shot... I dash jumped a lot more than I dashed, but would dashing with Hyper Dash be faster instead of dash jumping with Jumper?

Nope, don't worry about that.

Thank you.

I'm nocturnal, just like you. >_> Plus they're all chibis, so I'm not really putting much efforts into it.

Ah, I see. : D

It's just that it's hard to keep him alive when ALL of Sigurd's knights bomb him with perfect accuracy with Javelins.

I'm getting pissed off.

There is no Valkirye, right?

I don't think so. Anyway, he doesn't even like a competent father here. Just ditched him already.

I think I can shave it to about 1 minute 10 seconds if I practice a lot, this was my first try by the way.

I used Black Zero + Speedster, Jumper, Hyper Dash and Speed Shot... I dash jumped a lot more than I dashed, but would dashing with Hyper Dash be faster instead of dash jumping with Jumper?

The best result would be hyper dash and jump right before the dash ends. I've never used those speed run the stage though, may look into it...

Anyway, did you use Rainy Turtloid's ability against the cores and Dynamo? Also, going after Infinity may result in a faster record.

The best result would be hyper dash and jump right before the dash ends. I've never used those speed run the stage though, may look into it...

Anyway, did you use Rainy Turtloid's ability against the cores and Dynamo? Also, going after Infinity may result in a faster record.

I just tried to Hyper Dash, you have to jump a lot anyway and dashing is a bit risky.

Yes, I used it against Dynamo, but not the cores, it seems to be too weak for the cores. I can't go after Infinity right now, since I'm too lazy to play the game over again.

I just tried to Hyper Dash, you have to jump a lot anyway and dashing is a bit risky.

Yes, I used it against Dynamo, but not the cores, it seems to be too weak for the cores. I can't go after Infinity right now, since I'm too lazy to play the game over again.

Weak against the cores? Dude, that thing makes quick work of them if you're playing as Zero.

I don't think so. Anyway, he doesn't even like a competent father here. Just ditched him already.

Hmm.

I already paired Andrei(which is way better than Midayle) with Deetvar, Galzus(better than Fin) with Lamia, and Diadora with Alvis.

I THOUGHT THAT ETHLIN COULD PROMOTE.