• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I think prolonged exposure to the FE4 Thread results in some personality osmosis, including but not limited to the sudden want to make people - whether fictional or real - your waifu and have said want reflect itself in your dreams.

dat analysis

And wrong code thing, Tay.

Do I...even want to lucid dream. Not really.... well... I don't know. It's possible, I guess. Maybe if I could, but then ........

I don't even know.

The doubt shows that you do. So,

NO

RESIST THE WAIFU

FIGHT THE POWER

I don't think he would appreciate being called a waifu though.

But the thing is, I've always yearned for being able to dream more about something/someone pleasant. Way before I joined SF, let alone this thread. But I never went down the path of lucid dreaming or anything. :P

I think prolonged exposure to the FE4 Thread results in some personality osmosis, including but not limited to the sudden want to make people - whether fictional or real - your waifu and have said want reflect itself in your dreams.

Personality osmosis huh. Well, good thing for me Rey's is probably the one with the least chances of being picked up, haha.

Personality osmosis huh. Well, good thing for me Rey's is probably the one with the least chances of being picked up, haha.

There's probably a study about something similar to that somewhere, but it's a theory I've noted from the moments I spend a significant amount of time with some of my IRL friends. Since I'm not... as shy and withdrawn around them as I am here, the effect will carry over for a few days after said exposure.

There's probably a study about something similar to that somewhere, but it's a theory I've noted from the moments I spend a significant amount of time with some of my IRL friends. Since I'm not... as shy and withdrawn around them as I am here, the effect will carry over for a few days after said exposure.

Ah yes, I am aware of the line of thought that prolonged exposure to something may led to one adopting a quirk or two from it, and other people is not an exception. Never had really heard of an official term to it though.

Ah yes, I am aware of the line of thought that prolonged exposure to something may led to one adopting a quirk or two from it, and other people is not an exception. Never had really heard of an official term to it though.

I admit, I... came up with it myself. I'm sure it's not ACTUALLY called that...

I admit, I... came up with it myself. I'm sure it's not ACTUALLY called that...

Oh, well, it could might as well be it. It does sound like a fitting name to it. Oh well...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I think it would fit... unless I'm also mistaken on the meaning of osmosis too. XD

according to Wikipedia:
Osmosis is the spontaneous net movement of solvent molecules through a partially permeable membrane into a region of higher solute concentration, in the direction that tends to equalize the solute concentrations on the two sides.[1][2][3] It may also be used to describe a physical process in which any solvent moves, without input of energy,[4] across a semipermeable membrane (permeable to the solvent, but not the solute) separating two solutions of different concentrations.[5] Although osmosis does not require input of energy, it does use kinetic energy [6] and can be made to do work.[7]

The osmotic pressure is defined to be the pressure required to maintain an equilibrium, with no net movement of solvent. Osmotic pressure is a colligative property, meaning that the osmotic pressure depends on the molar concentration of the solute but not on its identity.

Edited by Sylveon

I think it would fit... unless I'm also mistaken on the meaning of osmosis too. XD

according to Wikipedia:

Osmosis is the spontaneous net movement of solvent molecules through a partially permeable membrane into a region of higher solute concentration, in the direction that tends to equalize the solute concentrations on the two sides.[1][2][3] It may also be used to describe a physical process in which any solvent moves, without input of energy,[4] across a semipermeable membrane (permeable to the solvent, but not the solute) separating two solutions of different concentrations.[5] Although osmosis does not require input of energy, it does use kinetic energy [6] and can be made to do work.[7]

The osmotic pressure is defined to be the pressure required to maintain an equilibrium, with no net movement of solvent. Osmotic pressure is a colligative property, meaning that the osmotic pressure depends on the molar concentration of the solute but not on its identity.

Hmm... it's a tad bit of a stretch, but it does seem to fit...

Alright, younger me. You're not that bad. [/high fives]

HNNNNNNG, THE NEW ACE ATTORNEY TURNABOUT IT UP, BUT I DON'T HAVE ANY eSHOP CREDIT RIGHT NOW!!! >_<

Being my poor twin is suffering indeed! >_<

Go breed some Gastly then.

Btw, what are the IVs of that Goomy?

Maybe I will. BUT I ALREADY DID LIKE 350-400 OR SOMETHING, WHY?!?!?!

Dunno, good, that's all I know.

Probably at least 2 or 3 perfect IVs...

I said it was just for in-game... so... I just gave you a (sort of) random male one with Gooey.

Being my poor twin is suffering indeed! >_<

Nah, next time I drop by Walmart, Target, or GameStop, I'll pick up some eShop credit. Because I don't have a credit card yet.