• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Huh. Well, you CAN come across some pretty rabid Dry Dockers and snarky ship-to-ship combat. Hetalia is the reason I prefer crack pairings, seriously.

This wounds me so. DX

Sorry but Skyward Sword was ass. Sheer ass. It had some great characters and a decent story but dat gameplay doe! NO NO NO! NOOOOOOO!!!

It's great, but I honestly prefer the Oracle Games

Get out. :P:To be honest, im not huge on the Oracles. They were ok but ALttP is the tits.

Yeah. The art style got heat for being too kiddy or some stupid shit. (i never had a problem with its art style/graphics) The sailing..ugh the sailing...I think the remake spruced that up a bit by adding a sail that makes you go faster. Doesnt help that theres just not enough dungeons in that game to satisfy me given the size of its overworld.

Wee~ Different opinions~

I lovex the sailing, I sometimes would just sail around to gaze at the Great Sea~

And WW Ganon is the best developed Ganon IMO~

It's great, but I honestly prefer the Oracle Games

random question but do the oracle games have similar mechanics to la. I know have you have played it i can tell. Although this is more opinion oriented but if you thought la had that "charm" do the oracle games have this charm?

Sorry but Skyward Sword was ass. Sheer ass. It had some great characters and a decent story but dat gameplay doe! NO NO NO! NOOOOOOO!!!

Get out. :P:To be honest, im not huge on the Oracles. They were ok but ALttP is the tits.

Oh yeah. Gameplay was...

Then again I play Castlevania Judgment. I was used to it when my cousin let me try out SS. XD

Wee~ Different opinions~

I lovex the sailing, I sometimes would just sail around to gaze at the Great Sea~

And WW Ganon is the best developed Ganon IMO~

WW Ganon is pretty cool. I got no beef with WW's story. I just didnt love the game as much as most of the fanbase.

random question but do the oracle games have similar mechanics to la. I know have you have played it i can tell. Although this is more opinion oriented but if you thought la had that "charm" do the oracle games have this charm?

Oracles use exactly the same game engine as Link's Awakening.

ALLtP is the OoT of the 2D games for me, it's a great game, but it's not all that people say.

if it had Minish Cap's color palette and flowed as good as it, it would be my favorite though

i don't know anything about resident evil. what's the problem?

...oh, CAPCOM

No, I mean that the original was a great game, but the remake managed to be much better in every way, and it alone justifies the existence of remakes.

That was before capcom becoming so... controversial (I'm not saying shitty because they still make many games I like)

Edited by Nobody

I can imagine.

I HAVE THIS SLIGHT SUSPICION THAT SHE MIGHT BE HIGH.

THEN AGAIN, SHE'S BEEN POSTING LIKE THIS FOR THE PAST 28 HOURS.

IF SO, SHE'S BETTER AT THIS THAN I AM.

I HAVE THIS SLIGHT SUSPICION THAT SHE MIGHT BE HIGH.

THEN AGAIN, SHE'S BEEN POSTING LIKE THIS FOR THE PAST 28 HOURS.

IF SO, SHE'S BETTER AT THIS THAN I AM.

shes been spending years hanging out in tumblr

inevitable fate dont you know