• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

FINE. FOR THE LOVE I HAVE FOR YURIUS! It's not like I can save Sigurd at this pace... >_>

Holy Weapon’s users Hurt and Heal.

Sigurd: 8

Eltoshan: 10

Levin: 17

Ishtar: 20

Cyas: 10

Claude: 2

Arion: 10

Althena: 10

Yurius: 19

My vote:

Heal: Yurius

Hurt: Cyas

Anyone know where I could find Tinny's portrait? :x

Heal Cyas, Hurt Claude.

http://fea.fewiki.net/fea.php?game=4x

Double-hurt Yurius.

I don't see anything.

Feminists claim they are for gender equality, but in reality (as their actions clearly show), they are for female superiority. Female superiority is defined as the belief that women are superior to men, and discrimination based on that belief. I certainly condemn female superiority. Feminists seek special privileges for women, produce misandric propaganda, and push for misandric legislation. Our society teaches that discrimination against men is acceptable but that discrimination against women is not. This is characteristic of the "affirmation action" issue. That is one-sided and evil, and that is what feminism is. Feminism is going for female superiority under the guise of gender equality. By design, men are the disadvantaged sex today, not women. This is true in health, in education, in matters of childcare, and in criminal justice. Men are discriminated against by design through what feminists call "affirmative action." We masculists call it mandated/legislated bias against men. Women need families, not so-called "Equal Protection." Feminists publicly detest fatherhood.

The education system put and have always put a great effort into encouraging students from lower demographic groups and from different races. However, the only area the education system has shied away from is none other than gender balance. That is because people believe that female superiority is politically correct. Academic statistics indicate that the male sex is the disadvantaged sex in education. Male students have been shortchanged in these education systems from primary school to college. By design, female students achieve higher in school than their male counterparts from primary school to college. The underachievement of male students indicates a reversal in the gender gap in education, and as a result about 60% of college students are female. Solving the original "problem" created a new problem in the process. Women closed the original gender gap in education due to social pressure to attend college rather than because it fits their path in life. Discrimination against boys is the low road and will not improve girls' intellectual status. The feminization of the classroom is another thing. Boys thrive in competition Every boy who has played sports and lost the game knows how "good game" rings hollow, even they played their best. However, schools now have social promotion, that no one fails. Because of that, boys have lost interest in education. The current academic arrangement favors female students, because it practices theoretical learning rather than kinesthetic learning. Female students get preferential treatment from teachers or professors. This gender gap in education is being obscured and ignored by the government and the media. I have had enough of the same failed and anti-male biased education system. We must take action to reverse this trend in education. Feminists have hijacked the American and British education systems. These current education systems produce the world's worst students at one of the highest education costs on Earth.

Women must be held as accountable as men. The American justice system is anti-male biased by design. By design, due to feminist jurisprudence, men are more likely to be accused of a crime and be incarcerated or executed. Men are murdered four times as much as women. Men committ suicide five times as often as women. American men are accused of rape 135 times as much as Greek men and 231 times as much as Japanese men. 33% of American men convicted of rape do not match the DNA found at the actually crime scenes. Juries acquit women five times as often as they acquit men. Once they are convicted of a crime, men are 16% more likely to be incarcerated than women. Once incarcerated, men receive harsher punishment than women for the exact same crime at exact same degree.

An increase in female judges means higher male incarceration rate, higher homicide rate, and higher rate of false accusations of domestic violence. Before women entered the law field, America had murder and incarceration rates lower than Canada, Denmark, France, Spain, and Portugal, and the same rates as Germany and Australia. Since women entered the law field, the incarceration and illegitimacy rates increased by 400%. The rates of murder, male suicide, and divorce rates increased by 200%. 20,000 laws afoul of the Second Amendment were implemented. Every principle of the United States Constitution has been violated. The Nineteenth Amendment caused this to happen.

If women achieve so-called "equality" in justice, there would be many more American women than men in prison. The exact same corrupt justice system that is prosecuting men for "discriminating against women" is practicing this heinous act of discrimination against men. This low-road justice system must be replaced with a new, male-friendly justice system immediately. Here is the graph that will you tell you why.

In this day and age, absolutely all feminist initiatives about giving women rights over men and men responsibility over women; that is utter nonsense. We have employment equity for traditionally male jobs but none for traditionally female jobs.

Feminists sincerely believe that they seek gender equality, but by their actions, the ultimate objective of modern feminism is to seek female superiority. It is to regress women into the state of childhood, which is rights without responsibilities and consumption without production. Feminists use deception and shame to get their way in society. Deception in this case comes in the form of distorted and fraudulent statistics (such as studies indicating that most domestic violence is perpetrated by men and that women are the innocent victims but ignores the fact that women initiate the most domestic violence and are just as domestically violent as men, and studies indicating that women continue to earn less wages than men but ignores the differences in hours worked, years of experience, overtime, and credentials).

There is no small to recognize the truth about the social system we live in. It is like recognizing the truth about our families.

The war against feminism is unavoidable. One day, this evil in our culture will become a thing of the past.

Edited by TheEnd

One vote per update. ^^;;;

I've been led astray ;_;

I shall heal Altenna Julius, hurt Sigurd.

...I forgot about the averages site completely. Thanks :x

Edited by Drayano

Also here's an interesting fact:

In FESD, here's the role of the magic classes...

Bishops: Enemy, Boss, Arena Duelists, Guardians in Nagi's tower, Morodof/Malledeus, Boah

Sorcerer: Guardians in Nagi's tower, Arena Duelists, Gharnef

Sage: Nina, Marich Ally, recruitable enemy

SAGES ARE THE BEST!!! STILL THINK BISHOPS CAN BE TRUSTED!?

Heal Levin

Hurt Claude

Sure, sages rule. But they CAN'T be trusted! Soren is a sage, and he's a racist!

My vote:

Heal: Yurius

Hurt: Cyas

You keep hurting the ones I heal :o

Hurt Sigurd! Heal Cyas!

Sure, sages rule. But they CAN'T be trusted! Soren is a sage, and he's a racist!

Hurt Sigurd! Heal Cyas!

AT LEAST HE'S NO ENEMY! He's only that way because Laguz hated him in the first place! Also, he fought for the Laguz Alliance and didn't betray it! Bishops are enemies (FESD), Perverts (Saul) and LIARS! (Yodel)

Hurt Sigurd! Heal Cyas!

Nothing personal here. >_>

XD NOTHING PERSONAL.

KILLING IS MY BUSINESS AND BUSINESS IS GOOD.

Actually I'm teasing you guys.

;_____________;

Holy Weapon’s users Hurt and Heal.

Sigurd: 6

Eltoshan: 10

Levin: 18

Ishtar: 20

Cyas: 8

Claude: 2

Arion: 10

Althena: 10

Yurius: 18