FE4 THREAD

Fia

Okay, so let's see...

Neal, Ace, Bindi, Tonton, Vash, and... for lack of a suggestion so far I'll just stick with Sylveon. She'll correct me I'm guessing if she doesn't want me to call her that.

Nice to meet you all, current generation...ers.

Nice to meet you too, Lux.

There's already an Ace. :I

Yeah I know.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice to meet you toooooo!~

...I think you should use the regular text font for when you're saying hi to someone at least for the first time so they can actually see you. xD

Edited by shadowofchaos

I thought you meant the one AI controlled trainers have by default :/

I'm 18 and sometimes I feel old

No, not that default...

Psssshhhh, you people. 18? Old? Revel in your youth. Or else you'll become old and grumpy like Th- I mean, never mind.

It's more like, I'm not old, but I can't believe how much is different. I first came to this thread when I was 13, going on 14 (and masqueraded as 3 years older, but that's another story). That feels like a completely different world from the one I'm in, y'know? Life just keeps going and memories that were once poignant are now precious at best, distant at the least.

... That was really philosophical. WAKE UP, TEN MINUTES LATER THINK ABOUT LIFE.

@Fruit Insanity: Apparently people call you Neal so I'll stick with that.

Yeah, four years ago, I was leaving America for this third world country and I thought "FOUR YEARS ABROAD?!?!?! THAT'S, LIKE, FOREVER!!!" And now I'm back in the States. Time goes by so quickly... Granted, it goes by even more quickly as you grow older, or so I hear.

Yeah, Neal's fine. That's my name, after all.

...I think you should use the regular text font for when you're saying hi to someone at least for the first time so they can actually see you. xD

...Oh! You're right, that would be hard to see, wouldn't it? Soooorry, Lux!

No, not that default...

Psssshhhh, you people. 18? Old? Revel in your youth. Or else you'll become old and grumpy like Th- I mean, never mind.

Yeah, four years ago, I was leaving America for this third world country and I thought "FOUR YEARS ABROAD?!?!?! THAT'S, LIKE, FOREVER!!!" And now I'm back in the States. Time goes by so quickly... Granted, it goes by even more quickly as you grow older, or so I hear.

Yeah, Neal's fine. That's my name, after all.

I don't think I'm old because of my age, I feel like I am sometimes for other reasons

Hey dude, I need an Aron/Lairon/Aggron, can you trade one with me for something later?

pfft. Moe don't work that way.

Has anybody here played Dust: An Elysian Tail? Just bought it a few hours ago on Steam. Looks promising. O:

Looks aesthetically pleasing, averages 9 hours to beat the main story and the gameplay doesn't look bad. I may pick up this up during the xmas sale although I'm not big on the characters all being goddamn furries.

Looks aesthetically pleasing, averages 9 hours to beat the main story and the gameplay doesn't look bad. I may pick up this up during the xmas sale although I'm not big on the characters all being goddamn furries.

Liam O'Brien makes up for the extended exposure to furries any day.

Maybe I'll look for one later, it was shortly after the American release of the games

and I use No$GBA, any other I tried end up lagging, and this was the only one that I managed to properly play Mario and Luigi Bowser's Inside Story

I played it on No$, no issues here

...What? Conquer me what. No one can conquer me!

...................................Except Ein.

I guess I did! But actually, TE, I figured it all out aaaaaaaaaaaand I'm .... um. I realized what I've been doing to myself! So... I'm no longer confused.

................aaaaaaaaaaaaaaand.... stupid penguin. :C

How did I wake up by myself at an appropriate time.

If you are no longer confused, then what shall you follow

The lawful path of devotion

Or the chaotic path of freedom

THERE IS NO NEUTRAL PATH

Kx98IBQ.png

Whelp.

Why are you playing the patch Edited by OldMan

If you are no longer confused, then what shall you follow

The lawful path of devotion

Or the chaotic path of freedom

THERE IS NO NEUTRAL PATH

...what? Can't I choose ... BOTH? Wait, what's this about devotion and freedom?

But what I wanted to also say was... is it really gonna be wise for me to pursue my dreams of going to grad school for Psychology? All because I want to be able to do something for others suffering depression, etc.

It's more like, I'm not old, but I can't believe how much is different. I first came to this thread when I was 13, going on 14 (and masqueraded as 3 years older, but that's another story).

HI JAY