• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

No, I just have so much homework and finals prep to do, I can't be bothered to go to work for four hours. > >

so do we all (the ones enrolled that is)

I'm currently working on one of my 3 projects due at end of week and I will be starting my term paper in 1 hour

Edited by Thor Odinson

It's interesting you should mention Dullahan and the dragon, because the snowfly forest has two boss battles. The first is against the earth dragon, and the second involves Dullahan's upgraded form, the Dark Crusader. The dark crusader fight is the one I was talking about, but I can't get into why it's one of my favorites without revealing some major plot spoilers.

Huh, that's pretty cool. So it's gonna be fun. Hopefully the forest will pass by quickly.

I got to the undercity now. Pretty cool concept.

wait rey are you in grad school now

I'm under the impression that you are 2 years above me and as I'm a junior now

No, because of scholarship and other class issues, I'm about to graduate this semester. December 17th.

Huh, that's pretty cool. So it's gonna be fun. Hopefully the forest will pass by quickly.

I got to the undercity now. Pretty cool concept.

The first undercity area is pretty small, and parts of it are inaccessible until you get the silver key much later. There is another, more expansive undercity area later on. It contains annoying demonic puppets, which occasionally drop higher-end silver daggers.

The first undercity area is pretty small, and parts of it are inaccessible until you get the silver key much later. There is another, more expansive undercity area later on. It contains annoying demonic puppets, which occasionally drop higher-end silver daggers.

They sound terrible. ;_;

Speaking of drops and such, I am excited to have gotten a lot of iron armour from the knights in the city, so now I am almost fully hagane. Awww yeah.

Also, to make the weapons more personal, I named my sword Flick of the Wrist and my spear Fairy Feller (despite rarely using it, heh). I wanted to name my crossbow Misfire, but I'm saving that for when I can actually improve it, which is God knows when.

I'm only going for masters so it'd only be 1-2 more years at least

Until I can't get a job then maybe I'll do phd and go become a professor

I'm currently working on my master's degree and I'm in my third year. (It was supposed to take two.) Then again, different programs and all.

The CS master program in my school is 3 semester program, but if you do a certain special program you can do it in 2, which is what I'm going to try to get into

I wouldn't succeed in med, I suck at bio

Edited by Thor Odinson

The process to become a doctor is so loooooooooooonnnnnggggg.

So it's like 4 years of undergrad, 4 years of med school, 8 years of residency (making like less than $70,000/year too), 4 years of fellowship training, and then doctorship.

From there you either belong to a hospital and make a comfortable $250,000 a year or so, OR you can go to business school, get a degree, and open up your own private clinic and really make the mega moneys.

[spoiler=except I still don't even understand radical chemistry so fuck everything]2vTrsAc.jpg

Edited by Roxas