FE4 THREAD

Fia

i was afraid of that answer

but aghgh how long is she gonna stay mad at me and her argh

Y-You... um. Okay. You can't calm anyone without being calm yourself. Take a deep breath. Focus on what you want to say, and think of how to word it.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

you walk away until they're calm

This man knows

if practices like these go on too long

all of us will, eventually

just not give a fuck

Yes

So what if I like _____

How is that worse than _____

And in fact, what if I told you it isn't actually bad at all

i was afraid of that answer

but aghgh how long is she gonna stay mad at me and her argh

First you wait for her to calm down a bit

Then you make your move

Or we can use the power of imagination

Let's not do like Rey, please

Y-You... um. Okay. You can't calm anyone without being calm yourself. Take a deep breath. Focus on what you want to say, and think of how to word it.

I'm pretty chill myself. Too happy about what happened to be all too bothered. But at the same time, she removed me and the other involved party from Skype and Twitter, ergo we can't reach her. I suppose I can't blame her for being upset although I'd rather be yelled at for hours rather than get the passive-aggressive silent treatment.

>//////////////////<

W-What.

Hey I dunno you that well yet. You could be that kind of person.

First you wait for her to calm down a bit

Then you make your move

I have to get around the fact that she has me blocked everywhere first, but I don't want to have someone else asking her to do it for me.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

Oh please

The therapist can help you

But ultimately, you're the one who can cure yourself

I know that, I really do... It's up to me to even move forward in the wheel of change... No one can force me to do anything. Psychologists/therapists can't help if I don't help myself. I know that...

I have to get around the fact that she has me blocked everywhere first, but I don't want to have someone else asking her to do it for me.

Sounds like you were too late

Just give her the finger and move on

I said imagination, not getting married to fictional characters in your dreams

okay

It's okay if you want to be Rey's battleship, Vashiane.

W... What.

A secret revealed

We already know she wants to, so

W-What...?

W-WHAT, NO!

I'm pretty chill myself. Too happy about what happened to be all too bothered. But at the same time, she removed me and the other involved party from Skype and Twitter, ergo we can't reach her. I suppose I can't blame her for being upset although I'd rather be yelled at for hours rather than get the passive-aggressive silent treatment.

Hey I dunno you that well yet. You could be that kind of person.

Then you make your move

Ah... I see. So the person in question is so bothered they apparently don't wish to speak to you, whereas you're trying to communicate with that. That is a... difficult situation.

W-Well, I - I'm not?

I - I don't... believe so.

I know that, I really do... It's up to me to even move forward in the wheel of change... No one can force me to do anything. Psychologists/therapists can't help if I don't help myself. I know that...

You'll need to act based on that knowledge

Lux is too meek to give a girl the finger, remember

Yep

Naughty Vashi

Yep

Sounds like you were too late

Just give her the finger and move on

I don't want to do that since I almost feel I owe her an apology. Context being:

Yesterday I started dating someone (Hannah). But not too long ago--three to four weeks maybe, she was with someone else. Thing is Hannah wasn't into that relationship for a long time and was just clinging onto it for the other's (Cordelia's) sake.

So she broke it off with her eventually and things ended amicably because Hannah made it sound to her like it was okay. To her credit they were acting friendly.

But Cordelia feels betrayed by us both--I mean, at the time I was just friends with Hannah and kind of waiting it out and seeing what would happen. I didn't act on my feelings because I'm not that much of a dick. But I was closer to her than Cordelia was even when were friends. And she probably sees me as partially responsible for the relationship ending. And lying to her. And she probably feels even moreso sold out by Hannah, given the circumstances--to her it probably retroactively subverted all they had since entering this relationship was similar to acknowledging that, no, Hannah wasn't that into the relationship with Cordelia for a while.

Poor communication kills! People, and friendships apparently.

This is, of course, the only thing I feel bad for. I'm glad for the relationship itself. Just not whatever state it's put this person in.

Ah... I see. So the person in question is so bothered they apparently don't wish to speak to you, whereas you're trying to communicate with that. That is a... difficult situation.

W-Well, I - I'm not?

I - I don't... believe so.

Hopefully she'll be more willing to speak as time passes.

Heheh yeah I didn't figure you were, I was just poking fun at you.

Edited by Lux Aeterna

I don't want to do that since I almost feel I owe her an apology. Context being:

Yesterday I started dating someone (Hannah). But not too long ago--three to four weeks maybe, she was with someone else. Thing is Hannah wasn't into that relationship for a long time and was just clinging onto it for the other's (Cordelia's) sake.

So she broke it off with her eventually and things ended amicably because Hannah made it sound to her like it was okay. To her credit they were acting friendly.

But Cordelia feels betrayed by us both--I mean, at the time I was just friends with Hannah and kind of waiting it out and seeing what would happen. I didn't act on my feelings because I'm not that much of a dick. But I was closer to her than Cordelia was even when were friends. And she probably sees me as partially responsible for the relationship ending. And lying to her. And she probably feels even moreso sold out by Hannah, given the circumstances--to her it probably retroactively subverted all they had since entering this relationship was similar to acknowledging that, no, Hannah wasn't that into the relationship with Cordelia for a while.

This is, of course, the only thing I feel bad for. I'm glad for the relationship itself. Just not whatever state it's put this person in.

So you're dating a friend's ex.

Absolutely disgusting.

I... I see. Time heals most wounds, maybe it'll be the same for this person.

C-Course... I should REALLY be used to this by now!

But we did it 3 years ago.

And I'm sure back then I went ballistic over it.

So you're dating a friend's ex.

Absolutely disgusting.

I was friends with her ex long before I knew her. At best I would call us acquaintances. We weren't that close. I still feel bad, of course, but no, we weren't friends.

Call it as you like, I guess. [Redacted for being stupid]

Edited by Lux Aeterna

What rule was that one?

I dunno

Didn't know they were numbered

Goood mooor- frick I mean Gooooood afternoooooon~

The weather is...warm? WHAT IS THIS

Don't pester Vashie. >:c

Should we pester you instead