• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

...If I were to find someone who knows the city, I'd have to ask Pride instead of Ein... D: But wow... why wouldn't you go there alone though?

Well, I don't like driving there for one. But I'm not comfortable going around huge cities by myself either.

*noms Vashi*

*noms Bindi*

*noms Tonton*

I think that's everyone.

Don't nom meeeee! ;_;

How dare you... not eat me.

wait wat

...If I were to find someone who knows the city, I'd have to ask Pride instead of Ein... D: But wow... why wouldn't you go there alone though?

Hmmm.... well, no wonder I'm not confident at all! I don't do any of those poses, haha. In fact, I'd usually hide behind someone else. XD

...and odd that I never learned this before. What kinda Psych class is this anyway?

Just a general psychology class. Of course, it wasn't in the lesson plan at all, my teacher was just going on a semi-related tangent ;;; She curses like a sailor, its great.

Those bastardos!

i know right

oh well i'm really loaded anyway so not that I care much about cash

I got nothing to spend the 1.8 million on

'cept breeding expenses I suppose

Edited by Thor Odinson

Lots of posts happen in an hour... But more importantly, I'm finally through that damned forest. Thank goodness. It would have been so much easier if I hadn't decided to handicap myself by using no weapon, but that's how things went.

Lots of posts happen in an hour... But more importantly, I'm finally through that damned forest. Thank goodness. It would have been so much easier if I hadn't decided to handicap myself by using no weapon, but that's how things went.

Excellent. I'm in a much better mood today myself, so I might actually try and clear it.

Thankfully I remembered which path to take after some trial and error. The Snowfly forest isn't toght at all if you know where you're going. It helps that most of the enemies are rather weak, even if they are hard to see. Just watch out for the occasional Fire Elemental.

Thankfully I remembered which path to take after some trial and error. The Snowfly forest isn't toght at all if you know where you're going. It helps that most of the enemies are rather weak, even if they are hard to see. Just watch out for the occasional Fire Elemental.

Will do.

I kind of want to get all the areas though, is that gonna be hard?

Well, I don't like driving there for one. But I'm not comfortable going around huge cities by myself either.

Oh... I see. I don't personally mind that, since I'm sorta used to it in here... but I was thinking more of taking the metro, haha.

Just a general psychology class. Of course, it wasn't in the lesson plan at all, my teacher was just going on a semi-related tangent ;;; She curses like a sailor, its great.

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... no wonder. XD but that sure sounds fun! And just like me.

Lumiose Boutique!

Specially since girls actually have options >_>

Long bought that out already

Can anyone help me evolve my Kadabra?

I would but my 3ds's internet is shitting me atm, probably too many people using wifi again and I cbf go steal other people's wifi today