• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Fifth time?

I've lost count really

What. ;___________;

But I just wanna hug you... WHY ARE YOU CALLING ME NAMES.

all hugs are suspicious

SUSPICIOUS I SAY

your attempt to soften me with your tears is suspicious as well btw

Edited by OldMan

Limited edition Red Yveltal 3DS XL here.

U jelly?

I have that as well =o

Wasn't the Yveltal one blue?

It has both no matter which colour you get~

Unless the one that I have is completely different =o

Edited by Freohr Datia

all hugs are suspicious

SUSPICIOUS I SAY

your attempt to soften me with your tears is suspicious as well btw

Why.

I...wasn't trying to soften you.

I JUST WANTED TO HUG YOU DAMNIT.

Because you're awesome and you're TE.

//

damnit... ¿dónde esta mi esposaaaaa?

but i'm not awesome

your argument is invalid

what

that sissification fetish

Oh, TE. You were right. Shitty case.

Worst in the entire series, no contest.

How bad can it be? I'm not the easiest to scare you know

Um... okay then...

I was in this... building of sorts. A tower - actually, now that I think about it, it was probably the Tower of Autumn, considering the vents that kept opening up at random intervals - and I was just sort of, strolling through it. When this... shapeshifter of sorts appears, like a shadow, I suppose. It sort of... looked me over, then glanced over my shoulder and transformed into Mikasa.

Well, of course, that's NOT Mikasa, so I grab one of the shapeshifter's swords and swipe at its head. It lets out this hissing sound and sort of slides to the floor, its head rolling off and turning into smoke.

I set the sword down again and kept walking when I hear this sort of... sob from behind me. I turn around and it's Eren, staring at where the body was, his eyes filled with tears. And I mean, I get it, it LOOKS like I just killed his sister. So I turn back around and I try to explain, like, "That wasn't Mikasa that was a shadow or a shapeshifter or something" but he doesn't hear me. And I take my eyes off of him for a moment to glance back at the floor and I hear this... whistling sound, as something zooms by my ear. I turn to look at it and it's a SWORD, and he's readying the other sword to throw it again.

And I try to explain it to him one last time, as I back up towards the door but he just... charges at me and I duck into the next room and slam the door shut and barricade it - there's a wooden bar on the back of the door - and I stand by the next door and wait.

I can hear him, I can hear the swords hacking away at the door and the wood is splintering and pieces of it are flying. And he sticks his hand into the hole in the door he's made and starts ripping the door apart with his hands. So I take off again and barricade the next door. And it's quiet. I can't hear him anymore.

A minute or so passes and it's silent, but suddenly there's this... scream. And it doesn't sound human, like what person could MAKE that sound and something slams into the door I'm standing next to and the swords bury themselves into the door and come out the other side. And that's when I realize it's Eren, so I take off again.

And it's this repeating cycle of Eren ripping and slicing his way through the doors while I run away and lock them behind me to slow him down. But he's not getting tired and I am, and he's moving through these last doors like they're made out of paper. And the only thing keeping me alive is that barricade, because he can't just tear through the center of the door and burst through it.

I get to the end of the hallway and there's a corner, and I guess it threw me off or something because I closed the next door and forgot to barricade it. And he just, breezes right through the door and he jams the sword into my shoulder - THROUGH my shoulder and pins me to the wall. And his eyes are... madness incarnate, there is no sanity left, no remorse - and he asks me again as he flips the other sword in his hand. "Why?"

And I HEAR through the wall that there's a shapeshifter, so I kick at the next door and let it slide into the room. The shapeshifter looks at him, and it transforms again into Mikasa. And I tell him again, "Look, that wasn't her. I would never and you know that."

And the sword in his hand clatters to the ground, and he yanks out the one in my shoulder and he kind of, stares at me for a moment before he just... sinks into my arms and cries.

This certain guy has nothing to do with the dreams. >O

Do I know him. :D

No.

... N-No.

Um... okay then...

I was in this... building of sorts. A tower - actually, now that I think about it, it was probably the Tower of Autumn, considering the vents that kept opening up at random intervals - and I was just sort of, strolling through it. When this... shapeshifter of sorts appears, like a shadow, I suppose. It sort of... looked me over, then glanced over my shoulder and transformed into Mikasa.

Well, of course, that's NOT Mikasa, so I grab one of the shapeshifter's swords and swipe at its head. It lets out this hissing sound and sort of slides to the floor, its head rolling off and turning into smoke.

I set the sword down again and kept walking when I hear this sort of... sob from behind me. I turn around and it's Eren, staring at where the body was, his eyes filled with tears. And I mean, I get it, it LOOKS like I just killed his sister. So I turn back around and I try to explain, like, "That wasn't Mikasa that was a shadow or a shapeshifter or something" but he doesn't hear me. And I take my eyes off of him for a moment to glance back at the floor and I hear this... whistling sound, as something zooms by my ear. I turn to look at it and it's a SWORD, and he's readying the other sword to throw it again.

And I try to explain it to him one last time, as I back up towards the door but he just... charges at me and I duck into the next room and slam the door shut and barricade it - there's a wooden bar on the back of the door - and I stand by the next door and wait.

I can hear him, I can hear the swords hacking away at the door and the wood is splintering and pieces of it are flying. And he sticks his hand into the hole in the door he's made and starts ripping the door apart with his hands. So I take off again and barricade the next door. And it's quiet. I can't hear him anymore.

A minute or so passes and it's silent, but suddenly there's this... scream. And it doesn't sound human, like what person could MAKE that sound and something slams into the door I'm standing next to and the swords bury themselves into the door and come out the other side. And that's when I realize it's Eren, so I take off again.

And it's this repeating cycle of Eren ripping and slicing his way through the doors while I run away and lock them behind me to slow him down. But he's not getting tired and I am, and he's moving through these last doors like they're made out of paper. And the only thing keeping me alive is that barricade, because he can't just tear through the center of the door and burst through it.

I get to the end of the hallway and there's a corner, and I guess it threw me off or something because I closed the next door and forgot to barricade it. And he just, breezes right through the door and he jams the sword into my shoulder - THROUGH my shoulder and pins me to the wall. And his eyes are... madness incarnate, there is no sanity left, no remorse - and he asks me again as he flips the other sword in his hand. "Why?"

And I HEAR through the wall that there's a shapeshifter, so I kick at the next door and let it slide into the room. The shapeshifter looks at him, and it transforms again into Mikasa. And I tell him again, "Look, that wasn't her. I would never and you know that."

And the sword in his hand clatters to the ground, and he yanks out the one in my shoulder and he kind of, stares at me for a moment before he just... sinks into my arms and cries.

Welp..... Quite the dream you got there. Who's this "Eren" person?

but i'm not awesome

your argument is invalid

what

that sissification fetish

But you are.

What. TO SEPARATE.

FINE. I MEANT ESPOSO. ;n;

Edited by Mitsuki

But you are.

What. TO SEPARATE.

FINE. I MEANT ESPOSO. ;n;

you can't prove it

in fact, you can only prove the opposite

\\

wasn't the first time

it most definitely wasn't a mistake

but well

if he's okay with it, nothing wrong i suppose

you can't prove it

in fact, you can only prove the opposite

\\

wasn't the first time

it most definitely wasn't a mistake

but well

if he's okay with it, nothing wrong i suppose

But you are awesome to me so I don't have to prove that.

...>_>

....I know it wasn't, but it was meant to be in a not-so-serious manner so I don't use the proper pronoun. God forbid if I think about marriage now even if my mom wants me to... Speaking of which, that's one sure way to get me angry.

But you are awesome to me so I don't have to prove that.

...>_>

....I know it wasn't, but it was meant to be in a not-so-serious manner so I don't use the proper pronoun. God forbid if I think about marriage now even if my mom wants me to... Speaking of which, that's one sure way to get me angry.

This sounds highly suspicious

what <_<

Shirley wants to stay free

But I already knew that