• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

*dryly* like the idea I shot a whole through due to basic blood transfusion knowledge and biology?

Hime cut IS really pretty...

I haven't played in so long that I've forgotten a lot of plot details. The most I remember is from Birth By Sleep and, even then, that was from reading a summary and… well… tvtropes.

Yeah, because you're doing your best to NOT waste breath. ^^; Sorry to hear about that, though.

Exactly! It's fine... I know how to swim well now, so I'm all good~ even if my leg gimps out of me sometimes.

Exactly! It's fine... I know how to swim well now, so I'm all good~ even if my leg gimps out of me sometimes.

Okay!

That's why you have the pimp cane?

What survived? You never gave me a new idea to account for all that brought up.

Oh, thats right. Sorin never mentioned it did he? Well, looks like its about that time we unravel case 2

You must teach me

Oh, thats right. Sorin never mentioned it did he? Well, looks like its about that time we unravel case 2

You must teach me

Nope. You retreated after I shot holes in your 'case one'.

I used to know how to swim… but then I got self-conscious and stopped swimming, so now I've forgotten how. >< still boogie board in the ocean, though.

Nope. You retreated after I shot holes in your 'case one'.

I used to know how to swim… but then I got self-conscious and stopped swimming, so now I've forgotten how. >< still boogie board in the ocean, though.

To be fair, you had only shot down one side of the case, which is now impenetrable. That i guarantee.

I don't see how one can just forget how. Its all just coordination with arms and legs right? Tbh, I can swim, but I just don't know how to float when treading water

To be fair, you had only shot down one side of the case, which is now impenetrable. That i guarantee.

I don't see how one can just forget how. Its all just coordination with arms and legs right? Tbh, I can swim, but I just don't know how to float when treading water

Uh-huh. Sure it is.

Okay!

That's why you have the pimp cane?

That's why... yeah...

You must teach me

O.O O-Of course.