FE4 THREAD

Fia

Filling support log. The only good thing about this Normal mode.

Pretty much.

When it's your first FE game ever, and you don't know Stahl can't use a certain lance/sword because his rank isn't high enough, I'll let it slide, cause it's your first time. BUT When you don't understand why someone can't attack because THEY DON'T HAVE A FUCKING WEAPON, THAT IS WHEN I DEEM YOUR LP FUCKING SHIT.

…Yeah…

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

When it's your first FE game ever, and you don't know Stahl can't use a certain lance/sword because his rank isn't high enough, I'll let it slide, cause it's your first time. BUT When you don't understand why someone can't attack because THEY DON'T HAVE A FUCKING WEAPON, THAT IS WHEN I DEEM YOUR LP FUCKING SHIT.

I bet Chrom regrets making that guy the tactician.

What?

I'm so glad Awakening's support system is not like the GBA games, imagine filling all that support log if it was like them

Yeah… never completed the support log for any of the GBA games.

I bet Chrom regrets making that guy the tactician.

*giggles*

Not if it's a female avatar

Ranging from cute to sexy, and somehow gets away with more stuff than she should? Yeah, I guess. ^^; (I ship it, but I do wish she'd been called out a little more in that A support)

What?

Awakening-breds.

Hardly any of them, if not none at all, would survive Thracia 776 (neither would a lot of players in general touching that game for the first time), hence the lack of playthroughs/LPs of that game.

Edited by BLS

I hate writer's block.

These college essay prompts are so hard.

Like, how am I supposed to know what work of literature, music, or film that affected me greatly?

I don't even do those much. Just animé and video games...

Speaking of which, I am now a breeding addict in Pokémon.

I hate writer's block.

These college essay prompts are so hard.

Like, how am I supposed to know what work of literature, music, or film that affected me greatly?

I don't even do those much. Just animé and video games...

Speaking of which, I am now a breeding addict in Pokémon.

Maybe pick a track from a video game?

So, I was watching someone play Kingdom Hearts and they got to the Tarzan World. I got a sudden urge to listen to some of the tracks from the movie, Tarzan, and looked up "Trashin' the Camp." Now I have an urge to watch it.

....Dear god, this makes me feel old. And I'm 17!

Then again, all the Disney films I see being made are Pixar...

Edited by DenDurgon

Oh, are you a new FE4 Thread-comer? x3

Well, I don't think so... I wouldn't think the admission officers would be too impressed by... such a choice.

And I have to make myself look as appealing as possible.

Yeah, I just started posting today. Oh, it's for a college thing? Hmm… I think I ended up picking a children's story for my own admissions question like that, and explained how the simple story appealed to me as a child.

Oh, are you a new FE4 Thread-comer? x3

Well, I don't think so... I wouldn't think the admission officers would be too impressed by... such a choice.

And I have to make myself look as appealing as possible.

If they don't accept a track from a game, you're better off in another uni

Hi Neal.

Hi, Ace~

College applications are no fun... Granted, I don't think my suffering even holds a candle to what you went through. xP

Yeah, I just started posting today. Oh, it's for a college thing? Hmm… I think I ended up picking a children's story for my own admissions question like that, and explained how the simple story appealed to me as a child.

Well, welcome, then~ ^^

Yep, college application prompts for supplementary essays...

It's difficult.

If they don't accept a track from a game, you're better off in another uni

Well, picking such a song would indicate that I play video games, which tells that I may "waste" my time doing such things...

Besides, there's not a single video game song that moved me so much that I would write an essay about how it changed my perspective on things. xP

I like a lot of them, sure, but not that much...

Hi, Ace~

College applications are no fun... Granted, I don't think my suffering even holds a candle to what you went through. xP

Well, welcome, then~ ^^

Yep, college application prompts for supplementary essays...

It's difficult.

I remember that well. Luckily, I started early and just got everything done and over with.

Oooo fresh meat. :B Welcome...eehehehe

Should I be worried?

Hi, Ace~

Actually, that should be the other way around, lol :P I got in to the college I picked pretty easily. I stayed local, didn't pick an out of town college.

I don't recall having to write any essays, though I wish you luck in your endeavors to get in to the college you want^^

XD Loki