• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

What are you guys eating for Christmas? I'm going for turkey, stuffing, ham, etc.

Probably… some sort of soft food. Like mashed potatoes or pasta. I still can't do a lot of chewing.

ROLLING AROUND AT THE SPEED OF SOUNDGOT PLACES TO GO GOTTA FOLLOW MY RAINBOWCAN'T STICK AROUND HAVE TO KEEP MOVIN' ONGUESS WHAT LIES AHEAD ONLY ONE WAY TO FIND OUT

MUST KEEP ON MOVING AHEAD

NO TIME GUESSING FOLLOW MY LEED INSTEAD

TRUST IN WHAT YOU BELIEVE

TAKE MY HAND I'LL SET YOU FREE

What no.

You can't set fishes on fire.

…Pretty sure you can, actually. But, if you're a fish… why do you keep looking for penguins? Don't penguins… eat fish? Or am I horrible wrong?

…Pretty sure you can, actually. But, if you're a fish… why do you keep looking for penguins? Don't penguins… eat fish? Or am I horrible wrong?

Well..........

Oh, um... well... I meant fishes because zodiac? D: You are right but uhhhhhhhhh... uhhhhhhhhhh... I'm also a Tiger (Chinese zodiac) so!

So that's why Ein's a penguin

What. >_>

maybe she's into vore

okay, I'll show myself out.

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Well..........

Oh, um... well... I meant fishes because zodiac? D: You are right but uhhhhhhhhh... uhhhhhhhhhh... I'm also a Tiger (Chinese zodiac) so!

What. >_>

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

Ah, sorry, logic kicked in there… >< I think I'm a… ram? sheep? what IS it? that one.

Edited by Aqua