• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

SRW is a SRPG series which premise is basically mecha cross-overs. They're quite fun, though you'll never see them coming out of Japan because of licensing issues. Not that it matters here since the PSP is region-lock free.

Oh, I don't have a PSP.

Just an emulator.

But... mecha... I was never a big fan of it... But I'll look into it...

Pervert.

Crisis Core, KH: BBS, Yggdra Union, 彼女×彼女×彼女 三姉妹とのドキドキ共同生活

M-me? A p-pervert?! Noooo.

>Kingdom Hearts

I should play that one.

But that Kanojo x Kanojo x Kanojo game looks suspicious.

And a 4-way? W-who's the pervert again?

…4-way?

GLORIOUS FOUR WAY SCENE, AND THE THIRD OVA JUST DECIDES TO WASTE TEN MINUTES BY COPY-PASTING THE LAST TEN MINUTES FROM THE SECOND OVA.

But that Kanojo x Kanojo x Kanojo game looks suspicious.

And a 4-way? W-who's the pervert again?

mmmmbby

GLORIOUS FOUR WAY SCENE, AND THE THIRD OVA JUST DECIDES TO WASTE TEN MINUTES BY COPY-PASTING THE LAST TEN MINUTES FROM THE SECOND OVA.

mmmmbby

I… see then...

I guess that's what happened.

How is it with contradiction. It has to do with the past, what I'm doing/saying now is the present. The past that is over. But eh, whatever is this.

Nothing is happening indeed, just feeling sbeing normal, I guess. But I suppose I should just ignore the things that bother me instead.

There you go again

If the past is over, why make a fuss about it

did the oldman finally die

I was napping

[spoiler=tontons not allowed]67bn.png

Reinharrrrrd

...that wisdom.

...I wonder what lies I've told myself that have become "truth".

Waifus

That was a nice first episode, I guess? *waits for next one to finish downloading*

Tell me you're talking about LoGH

I WANTED TO BE OFFICIAL.

babies.

I would like to know your reasonings why my reply to your enthusiasm over a four way implies that I am an infant.

I am. no enough for rants yet

And I might start FE4 today or tomorrow depending on when I get this patch to work >_> expect rants. and maybe screencaps

Fuck patches.

Last I checked, you needed to disable the translation to pass through the epilogue, anyway.

I would like to know your reasonings why my reply to your enthusiasm over a four way implies that I am an infant.

BECAUSE.

BECAUSE.

BECAUSE.

BECAUSE.

Sexytimes.

I am. no enough for rants yet

And I might start FE4 today or tomorrow depending on when I get this patch to work >_> expect rants. and maybe screencaps

Excellent

He should watch his back.

Does he want to, though

They (Falcom) were also asked about plans to release a PC version of Ao no Kiseki, like how they ported the Joyoland PC release of Zero no Kiseki. The shareholders also expressed an interest in future titles being released either multiplatform with PC and console, or straight to PC. The Ao no Kiseki port is still being considered, as they’re still researching the market conditions to ensure that it’s feasible. Regarding PC titles, the Steam releases of Ys 1+2 Chronicles, Ys the Oath in Felghana, and Ys Origin in North America was mentioned- these titles have managed to have over 100,000 downloads. As a result, they are currently investigating the viability of releasing to Steam domestically in Japan.

NOT JUST IN JAPAN, FALCOM

PLEASE

Edited by OldMan

I'm still kind of debating if I want to take Japanese next year.

I mean, since I already AP'd out of a year's worth of requirements, I could technically just finish after this year and be done with my language.

but I kind of want to take 201/202 just because...

hnng

You can play Nightmare by default in Felghana. Do you mean Inferno? (I think that's the step-up one...)

whatever lame version I downloaded (not the steam version) sure didnt let me start with nightmare

BECAUSE.

BECAUSE.

BECAUSE.

BECAUSE.

Sexytimes.

And? You can get plenty sexytimes with just two people.

Hai thread.

I had to take the recycling in and the queue was hilariously long. People were all "Grrrrrr" and im like "lol".

There was a line for recycling?

I'm still kind of debating if I want to take Japanese next year.

I mean, since I already AP'd out of a year's worth of requirements, I could technically just finish after this year and be done with my language.

but I kind of want to take 201/202 just because...

hnng

do what you like.