• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Are you going to do only the bosses?

I saved the main stage parts, did you want to see them? I figured that would be pretty dull to watch.

Edit: Also, how far have you gotten with Yunica in whatever mode you're playing? I don't want to blaze ahead and spoil you.

Edited by Balcerzak

Daaaaamn

Rei Rei hitting it up and getting it down with the girls.

Dat party was more just for the fun and dances anyway.

in other words there was some rejection

Edit: Also, how far have you gotten with Yunica in whatever mode you're playing? I don't want to blaze ahead and spoil you.

I dunno, I guess since it's only the video, it would probably be somewhat dull...

I could overdub in some after the fact commentary, but I probably won't have much useful to say. Who knows.

I could have sworn there were like, 3 other people mildly interested in seeing Nightmare, so I guess I'll let hem chime in too. (Aqua, Sirius, TheEnd, IIRC)

Edit: Commenting while I'm playing is probably strictly out, that distracts me so bad it's not even funny.

Edited by Balcerzak

HEHE DOESN'T MATTER GOT THE GIRL LATER HEHEHE

Oh, good!

I could have sworn there were like, 3 other people mildly interested in seeing Nightmare, so I guess I'll let hem chime in too. (Aqua, Sirius, TheEnd, IIRC)

Everyone would like to see Nightmare, it's true.

Nightmare commentary would be pretty kickass.

According to people, I have a great voice, so yes, it would be pretty kickass.

It isn't too different from the original dialogue, context-wise.

Yup.

I could overdub in some after the fact commentary, but I probably won't have much useful to say. Who knows.

Edit: Commenting while I'm playing is probably strictly out, that distracts me so bad it's not even funny.

Nightmare commentary would be pretty kickass.

More challange for you

I remember about TE and Sirius, I'm not sure about Aqua but I think she did at least say that she wanted you to use Hugo, so I guess she might be too. Acacia also suggested who you should use