FE4 THREAD

Fia

[spoiler=New theme~! ^o^]6hgDl.png

SF bonked up earlier so I had to get rid of Firefox and then when at first I was going to bring back my old theme I thought "I'm getting bored of that one! I want a new theme!!"

And I like having one that goes well with SF too~

I never knew how to make the upper toolbar stack higher though but now that I've got it doing that... this'll take a while to get used to~ But I wanted to see the picture better!! D=

gimme that pic

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Drink more water. Eat more food.

Greasy food, at that. "Vitamin G" or whatever it is my mother's friends call it. A lot of them actually own bars, so I heard it a lot growing up.

Oh, and uh… hello, everyone?

Edited by Aqua

Addendum: When it's not something you regularly do.

But it is something I do regularly. ;o

Eh, no one even likes me around here anyway.

Edited by FloFlo

Shirley... you weren't saying offensive things. All I'm saying is that you looked like were getting worked up when you shouldn't have and I wanted to make sure you weren't getting hurt by a comment when you shouldn't have been. Does trying to help you feel better mean I don't like you? It was just a misunderstanding in the end. That misunderstanding doesn't mean that you aren't allowed to joke around. Misunderstandings can easily be solved by explaining it out like you had, anyway. So it's over with. You don't need to worry about it anymore.

And just because we have something to disagree about doesn't mean we don't like you. It's just a disagreement.

Edited by Freohr Datia

disagreeing and liking are totally not mutually exclusive

necktie's a massive shit and he's wrong about everything that matters but i still like him :o

Shirley... you weren't saying offensive things. All I'm saying is that you looked like were getting worked up when you shouldn't have and I wanted to make sure you weren't getting hurt by a comment when you shouldn't have been. Does trying to help you feel better mean I don't like you? It was just a misunderstanding in the end. That misunderstanding doesn't mean that you aren't allowed to joke around. Misunderstandings can easily be solved by explaining it out like you had, anyway. So it's over with. You don't need to worry about it anymore.

And just because we have something to disagree about doesn't mean we don't like you. It's just a disagreement.

It sounded like it. I wasn't getting worked up, but apparently my post sounded like it anyway.

Oh no, it's not just about this incident but eh.

it's going to sound callous as hell because i'm not usually here for dramas but if you get the feeling that the people here don't like you / you aren't welcome why do you come here? that seems counterintuitive

EDIT: unless i'm totally misunderstanding your ish which is totally possible

Edited by Integrity

It sounded like it. I wasn't getting worked up, but apparently my post sounded like it anyway.

Oh no, it's not just about this incident but eh.

You know how many times that's happened to me?? Remember you told me once that shouldn't stop me from joking?

Well...

I keep reminding you that I'm listening to you every time... I'd hope my responses show that... How many times will I need to repeat this to you?

And I keep telling you that of course people like you, I even told you many times that I like you. Don't forget it so easily. How many times will I have to repeat that to you??

I'm sorry but I'm really getting tired of you saying that... They're not true. Would you please listen to me for once?

Edited by Freohr Datia

Thats why I'm gonna stop because you're right, Integ.

And alright, I'll believe you on what you say, Fre. Either way, I won't fester this thread with further drama now... Like integ said, it's pretty counterintuitive to stay if I feel that way. But I'll remember you are an exception, Fre.

So carry on.

Edited by FloFlo

so i'm agonizing over whether to buy a 350XL or a 360XL engine in mwo

it's 2.2 KPH faster base but 1.5 tons heavier

i don't need the extra tonnage on this build but what if i find a great build that needs a fast engine but my engine is 1.5 tons too heavy?? the engine is expensive as hell

so i'm agonizing over whether to buy a 350XL or a 360XL engine in mwo

it's 2.2 KPH faster base but 1.5 tons heavier

i don't need the extra tonnage on this build but what if i find a great build that needs a fast engine but my engine is 1.5 tons too heavy?? the engine is expensive as hell

I have comprehension problems so I couldn't comprehend that whole thing and am not sure what's going on or what the problem is...

But I like speed~

i have enough money to buy one engine

one is heavier and faster. it is best for this build, but i'm still agonizing because WHAT IFS etc

EDIT: fuck it bye 5.8million c-bills

Edited by Integrity