• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

A friend of mine called in a panic because she thought a friend of hers, who was out of state, jumped off a building and she had no idea what to do. Between me and another friend, we got her to calm down and figured out how to contact the police in the area to learn that her friend was talked down and was with the police getting help. 15 minutes of getting your friend to not burst into tears and then reassure her that she was doing just fine while telling the police everything she knew about what was going on. I'm not sure if I'd recommend it for an adrenaline rush, though.

tumblr_m40wdfHGd01r217qeo1_500.gif

/patpat

Thats some heavy shit right there. You did good...you did good.

A friend of mine called in a panic because she thought a friend of hers, who was out of state, jumped off a building and she had no idea what to do. Between me and another friend, we got her to calm down and figured out how to contact the police in the area to learn that her friend was talked down and was with the police getting help. 15 minutes of getting your friend to not burst into tears and then reassure her that she was doing just fine while telling the police everything she knew about what was going on. I'm not sure if I'd recommend it for an adrenaline rush, though.

...Woah.

tumblr_m40wdfHGd01r217qeo1_500.gif

/patpat

Thats some heavy shit right there. You did good...you did good.

*accepts pats*

...Woah.

Yep.

Edited by Aqua

I remember when one of my classmates died in a car crash.

I wasn't close to her or anything, but it still surprised me that something like that happened to someone I knew.

Something like this happened to a bloke i knew back in high school. Theres a lake near us called Melones that has two really large bridges that connect to a neighboring county. The smaller one was a hot spot for people to go hang out, get drunk, and jump off into the lake on dares. Well, Jimmy went to do just that, apparently and....he never came back up for air.... (unintentional drowning)

:/ I wasnt present at the time cuz i wasnt really in his circle of friends, but i was on good terms with that guy and he was a big part of the skater/punk culture here in the late 90s. It was a sad thing. He was such a laid back guy. There was a big ol' benefit/memorial for him i attended though.

Kat, at least your friend's friend was talked down. A life was saved. Probably due to your friend's persistence. Quite the virtue, that is. I hope your friend's friend gets the help he needs.

NOW FOR LESS SERIOUS MATTERS:

Butts.

She gets the plot rolling tho

now that I think about it she's the reason NO ONE dies then

Edited by Яei Яei

So my dad has this new idea: Take this wonderful wasabi thing

tumblr_inline_mk6t4n8zdh1qz4rgp.jpg

Turn it into beautiful, small rectangles, wrap it in laminated paper and put it in a trident box, so that it’ll look like this:

tumblr_inline_mk6tvo0RRY1qz4rgp.jpg

Give it to someone when they ask you for gum and watch as their mouth burns. Enjoy.

So my dad has this new idea: Take this wonderful wasabi thing

tumblr_inline_mk6t4n8zdh1qz4rgp.jpg

Turn it into beautiful, small rectangles, wrap it in laminated paper and put it in a trident box, so that it’ll look like this:

tumblr_inline_mk6tvo0RRY1qz4rgp.jpg

Give it to someone when they ask you for gum and watch as their mouth burns. Enjoy.

Heard it before.

Something like this happened to a bloke i knew back in high school. Theres a lake near us called Melones that has two really large bridges that connect to a neighboring county. The smaller one was a hot spot for people to go hang out, get drunk, and jump off into the lake on dares. Well, Jimmy went to do just that, apparently and....he never came back up for air.... (unintentional drowning)

:/ I wasnt present at the time cuz i wasnt really in his circle of friends, but i was on good terms with that guy and he was a big part of the skater/punk culture here in the late 90s. It was a sad thing. He was such a laid back guy. There was a big ol' benefit/memorial for him i attended though.

Kat, at least your friend's friend was talked down. A life was saved. Probably due to your friend's persistence. Quite the virtue, that is. I hope your friend's friend gets the help he needs.

NOW FOR LESS SERIOUS MATTERS:

Butts.

Yep. She was admitted to the hospital to be checked over last I heard. All is well. (…I'm now reminded of the multiple deaths I heard of my senior year. Two of them grandparents)

Less serious matters, alcohol is fantastic.

I thought everyone knew about that spoiler.

So did I. The internet never ceases to amaze me.

still

robo > ayla >>> crono >= frog >>> magus >= lucca > marle

Ayla is terribly broken, shieeeet

some people to have their minds in the nineties

I wonder if Rob Liefeld is cool to him

OK GONNA FIX IT BUT.......

DON'T TELL ME?

What? I didn't play it?

Actually I started playing it (it was a port actually, I think DS or something), but didn't finish it.

I think I got up to some sort of robotic boss in some sort of destroyed high tech time or something

I thought everyone knew about that spoiler.

I kinda knew

I think I've seen something like that he can possibly die or something during the story but I had forgotten