• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh wiggy. I hope thats true in my case. I had to go in during the summer and it was murder. I was fortunate enough not to get picked but i still had to spend my entire day in that goddamn courthouse.

I haven't been called in at all. Yay.

I haven't been called in at all. Yay.

I thought i had the Jury Duty Juju too...I evaded them so many times. There were at least two times i didnt check in at all to serve (and no penalties happened) and one time, i used my Get Out of Jury Duty Free Card cuz of a massive vacation i was taking. It caught up with me in the end. Eventually, you'll have to go in....

I thought i had the Jury Duty Juju too...I evaded them so many times. There were at least two times i didnt check in at all to serve (and no penalties happened) and one time, i used my Get Out of Jury Duty Free Card cuz of a massive vacation i was taking. It caught up with me in the end. Eventually, you'll have to go in....

Do you know how they… oh, what would be the proper term? "Make the roll call"?

Not even the deceiver of the gods can escape state-mandated civil responsibilities

This amuses me far more than it probably should.

You mean how they select jurors? They just select randomly off of a list of eligible voters that haven't served recently

It's all luck really

You mean how they select jurors? They just select randomly off of a list of eligible voters that haven't served recently

It's all luck really

Oh, well, that explains it. I'm not registered to vote.

Not even the deceiver of the gods can escape state-mandated civil responsibilities

Thus is life. One of the things out of life one cannot truly escape aside from death and taxes. Civic duty....

D:

Im not sure but i guess it could be like Pride said. Voters.

Oh, well, that explains it. I'm not registered to vote.

Have you ever got a summons? (also you should register to vote....)

That's actually an improvement.

Though in all seriousness, I prefer Birth of a God over One-Winged Angel. Plus a part of it has the Zeromus boss music chord progression.

Granted, FFVII is meh in my eyes overall, but regardless...

Im not sure but i guess it could be like Pride said. Voters.

Have you ever got a summons? (also you should register to vote....)

Nope, none.

Is there...any particular reason for that?

I… don't pay much attention to a LOT of politics/current issues/things similar to that. And, until I do, I don't feel comfortable voting, because it's making a decision based on limited information, something I loathe. So, I just haven't registered. I'll likely eventually register, but only when I do actually pay attention to things.

Sorry, I'm sure it sounds weird. ><

Nope, none.

I… don't pay much attention to a LOT of politics/current issues/things similar to that. And, until I do, I don't feel comfortable voting, because it's making a decision based on limited information, something I loathe. So, I just haven't registered. I'll likely eventually register, but only when I do actually pay attention to things.

Sorry, I'm sure it sounds weird. ><

Nah, that makes sense.

But consider, although the system is flawed it is still our most direct say in the goings-ons and machinations of the state

if you dont care enough to keep track now

when will you?

Nah, that makes sense.

But consider, although the system is flawed it is still our most direct say in the goings-ons and machinations of the state

if you dont care enough to keep track now

when will you?

Probably when I've got a firmer grasp of where I'm going in my life and don't have panic attacks just thinking about politics. I took a couple of sucker punches in the past few years, so I'd like to get that straight AND I'd like to get that… minor issue… under control.