FE4 THREAD

Fia

I played the DS remake and my emulator usually fuck up the sound, so yeah...

Well, in the GBA version

Unlike the original, everyone is avaiable. That means most sacrifices are not so shocking.Also there's extra AWESOME equipment for each character.

• Replies 674.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

FFIV has Tellah so it is pretty gr9 by default.

Because Spoony Bard and Tellah being Tellah.

I miss Tellah.

POOR OLD BASTARD

Well, in the GBA version

Unlike the original, everyone is avaiable. That means most sacrifices are not so shocking.Also there's extra AWESOME equipment for each character.

Yeah, that probably sucks

FFIV is pretty gr9, I can't say much in comparison to other FF because I only played III, X until it decided to freeze and very little of V and VI

Yeah, that probably sucks

FFIV is pretty gr9, I can't say much in comparison to other FF because I only played III, X until it decided to freeze and very little of V and VI

V has probably the best gameplay of the series. The job system is just so fun and exploitable.

VI was MIND BENDING players in it's time, then VII did a similar job, but with an even greater number of people. Try them out.

Yeah, I got to see some of V's job system, it seems fun

I actually should finish III, started sidetracking so much at a certain point that I don't even know what I was doing last time I played it :v

I didn't play VII because I couldn't get it to work on my PS2 and I didn't feel like getting an emulator for it

Yeah, I got to see some of V's job system, it seems fun

I actually should finish III, started sidetracking so much at a certain point that I don't even know what I was doing last time I played it :v

I didn't play VII because I couldn't get it to work on my PS2 and I didn't feel like getting an emulator for it

The GBA version expanded it a little bit. Not a substantial ammount like the FFIV version.

YOU SHOULD PLAY I & II AS WELL

Which ones did you play?

I, II, III, IV, V, VI, parts of VII (I just could NOT get into it), VIII (my second favorite, though I will freely admit it's got lots of flaws. I'm a big fan of the subtle plots), and X. I somehow missed IX and intend to play it still, but haven't found a GOOD copy yet. Not into MMOs, so no XI or XIV and XII and XIII didn't catch my interest.

If you can't find IX, perhaps try the PSN, if you can do it. I'd certainly want to... or come on SE, you already got VII and VIII in there, put IX in Steam too!

Edited by Acacia Sgt

PRETTY MUCH ALL OF THEM HUH

More or less, yes.

If you can't find IX, perhaps try the PSN, if you can do it. I'd certainly want to... or come on SE, you already got VII and VIII in there, put IX in Steam too!

I don't have access to that.

I just wanted to let you guys know that Pride has a ... very...... unique way of using chopsticks.

Oh?

Also FFIV battle theme is the best one.

Which one? Boss, or regular battle?

FFIV is one of my most favorites.

^

Spoken true, bro. ;)

FFIV has Tellah so it is pretty gr9 by default.

Because Spoony Bard and Tellah being Tellah.

I miss Tellah.

Tellah is the wiseman of the known world.

Endgame

With only Fusoya being better as he can use Meteor without destroying himself.

I, II, III, IV, V, VI, parts of VII (I just could NOT get into it), VIII (my second favorite, though I will freely admit it's got lots of flaws. I'm a big fan of the subtle plots), and X. I somehow missed IX and intend to play it still, but haven't found a GOOD copy yet. Not into MMOs, so no XI or XIV and XII and XIII didn't catch my interest.

IV and VI were the only ones I liked. VII was okay, but it just wasn't appealing when a madman was only looking for his mother.

I just wanted to let you guys know that Pride has a ... very...... unique way of using chopsticks.

Ha ha...

Just like he loses his car keys.

Edited by Dark_Huntress

Ha ha...

Just like he loses his car keys.

what

who in tarnation is going around saying i lost my car keys

i keep those things stapled to me

Never heard of it.

you should look it up

id tell you the rules

but thats against the rules

FFVI... it's got a lot of good moments, but there was just some SERIOUS mood whiplash a few times that made the game painful to get through. At least, that's what it felt like.