• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

What, how dare you, the 2nd opening is totally fine on it's own!

Never said otherwise. I meant that the Zeta Gundam themes sound EVEN BETTER.

Never said otherwise. I meant that the Zeta Gundam themes sound EVEN BETTER.

Well, that was a weird way to word it, since you did said they were an exception to the sounding nice without the other sounds without specifying.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Well, that was a weird way to word it, since you did said they were an exception to the sounding nice without the other sounds without specifying.

AMBIGUITY IS AWESOME.

Men of Destiny is the best gundam opening imo.

That's............ a big contender, alright. I like The Winner and FLYING IN THE SKY a lot too.

Although I tend to hear Gundam openings more in SRW than the actual songs, I'd still say Back to Paradise is an awesome remix of The Winner at least as far as the music is concerned, haven't heard the lyrics...

That's............ a big contender, alright. I like The Winner and FLYING IN THE SKY a lot too.

Those are nice too, 8th MS squad and Gundam X ones are nice too.

Oh yeah, can't wait for SRWZ3 gonna be exciting. (Hopefully Captain Bright makes an appearance with new lines.)

Well, I'm still looking for those goddamn themes the Gundam units used in the SNES SRW games.

Well, I know Gallant Char is used a lot in the SNES games, but I think there are others used, like what the Perfect Gundam uses in 4, it's not Gallant Char, that's for sure.

Those are nice too, 8th MS squad and Gundam X ones are nice too.

Oh yeah, can't wait for SRWZ3 gonna be exciting. (Hopefully Captain Bright makes an appearance with new lines.)

Bright may not have new lines, since his Seiyu is dead, and it is kinda of a big deal over there. In fact, other than Gundam Unicorn giving him a new one out of necessity, games like ACE 3 and SRW Z only had him reuse old lines, while games like ACE R had him out completely (I was actually surprised that game had Torres being the one giving out orders instead of Bright, but again, out of necessity since it was a situation where reusing lines wouldn't cut it).

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Flying in the Sky is stuck in my head now.

You're welcome

Well, I know Gallant Char is used a lot in the SNES games, but I think there are others used, like what the Perfect Gundam uses in 4, it's not Gallant Char, that's for sure.

That's one of them, fuck yes is that theme sexy

You're welcome

That's one of them, fuck yes is that theme sexy

This isn't helped that a friend and I marathoned both it and Gundam Wing over the summer.

This isn't helped that a friend and I marathoned both it and Gundam Wing over the summer.

That reminds me I have to finish Zeta.... and GGundam.... and 00.

One thing I liked of Here Comes Char is that it was basically the Trombe! of SRW A before Trombe! itself came to be (well, Bundle and his classic music in EX and 4/F/FF did it way first than them both but eh...). Too bad he lost it when donning the Quattro disguise, but not that it mattered much, since I quite like SRW A's remix of From The Planet of Water, With Love.

Edited by Acacia Sgt