• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

Fun fact I almost killed someone running down a mountain today. I was hopping down from a rock when someone rounded the corner and I knocked into her. If I hadn't grabbed onto her as I did she probably would've fallen backwards off a ledge a ways behind her.

I feel bad. :S

If you were an anime protagonist, that would be episode one, and the first girl added to your harem.

Drinking coffee and watching entertainment news. When I came home I found the carpeting in the living room had been torn out.

Home recarpeting project phase two: the ground floor woo!

Construction noises suck. I feel ya.

Hahahaha.

"If you hate fanservice, say it here."

The only time I don't dislike fanservice, is when I'm the only one getting it.

I AM POINTING OUT YOUR DOUBLE STANDARD, SER! :P:

In all honesty... I have been recently >_>;

Stop before you find yourself drinking PBR.

Hahahaha.

"If you hate fanservice, say it here."

The only time I don't dislike fanservice, is when I'm the only one getting it.

... Is it sad I kind of agree, except I'm not all that bothered by fanservice so long as it's occasional and both genders get it?

... Is it sad I kind of agree, except I'm not all that bothered by fanservice so long as it's occasional and both genders get it?

Gender equality is a lie

Tedius agreed, don't bother him about it

olivia now with menthol cigarettes, plaid shirts and glasses

Assless harem pants are just too mainstream.

Also, people need to realize that fan service is an extremely broad term that encompasses many things--Much more than the occasional ass or cleavage shot.

Edited by Lanselot

no more fanservice = no more smash bros

a good thing indeed

And if we look at Fire Emblem specifically... No more support conversations, no more choosing your favorite couples, no more critical animations, no more avatar... You know, that might not be so bad after all. I changed my mind. I will now join the fanservice hate club.

olivia now with menthol cigarettes, plaid shirts and glasses

And to think i once ran around in plaid flannel shirts hella days ago. Back then, it was called "grunge".

Equal Opportunity Sexual Fanservice is something i adore! Its actually quite rare, sadly, but when it happens, i wanna roll in it! Like a pig in a mud wallow!

Assless harem pants are just too mainstream.

Also, people need to realize that fan service is an extremely broad term that encompasses many things--Much more than the occasional ass or cleavage shot.

So much this.

And if we look at Fire Emblem specifically... No more support conversations, no more choosing your favorite couples, no more critical animations, no more avatar... You know, that might not be so bad after all. I changed my mind. I will now join the fanservice hate club.

But that also means no more busty women in short skirts either