• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• TheEnd

• Rei Rei

• Ϲharlie

• Icon of Sin

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll get shipped to her door via FedEx even in the snowstorm.

..... I'll make sure Ein handles the box somehow then. And he doesn't handle them gently either.

Temperature: -20C, feels like -32C

Reason for going out: Doctor's appointment.

Dilemma: Getting a sock on my foot.

Wait what. What happened.

That's because of that toe? :/

Mhm.

Wait what. What happened.

Yesterday I "kicked" a 7lb free weight that I left in the middle of nowhere, and the toenail on my big toe got even more messed up than it already was. So I've got a doctor's appointment for it today because, since it was already messed up, I don't know what the hell I should do with it.

The sock dilemma: I wrapped my toe with a sterile pad and first-aid tape because I don't want to have to try to peel a bandaid off. But...now...how do I get a sock over it? D: My boot shouldn't be a problem; maybe I'll just go sockless.

You're feeding him even more puns

Why Bindi, why

because I love bad puns just as much as he does. Be afraid, be very afraid.

[/Japanese couple in ice storm meme]

Haha, that meme though~ I kinda wanna try drawing it.

But speaking of snow and ice... It was supposed to snow 6 inches today.

Why is there no snow yet.

I feel betrayed. ;~;

Yesterday I "kicked" a 7lb free weight that I left in the middle of nowhere, and the toenail on my big toe got even more messed up than it already was. So I've got a doctor's appointment for it today because, since it was already messed up, I don't know what the hell I should do with it.

The sock dilemma: I wrapped my toe with a sterile pad and first-aid tape because I don't want to have to try to peel a bandaid off. But...now...how do I get a sock over it? D: My boot shouldn't be a problem; maybe I'll just go sockless.

........OUCH. >_> Um... perhaps sockless is better.

I assume you're seeing a podiatrist.

Mhm.

Yeah, I can't help you there since I don't know how bad your toe is and how bearable it is for you outside without a sock :/

all you people in the north should just come to Brazil or something already, at least with heat I don't have this sort of problem

Temperature: -20C, feels like -32C

Reason for going out: Doctor's appointment.

Dilemma: Getting a sock on my foot.

good luck?

This is pretty cool. And cruel.

I thought so! ^^

all you people in the north should just come to Brazil or something already, at least with heat I don't have this sort of problem

I rather go to California. I wouldn't complain about the hot or cold.